Hey I have an opinion about something!

Hels

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice to hear I'm not alone...... I thought I was some kind of weirdo!!

210181[/snapback]

No, you're just American...

Ahaha sorry I had to ;)

But I don't agree... it's not that simple.

Teach us more oh Hels the wise one. We just can't get enough of your higher than thou moralization. It's comforting to know that when someone expresses an opinon, you'll be there to say "it's all subjective" and then we'll know that we were wrong to have an opinion in the first place.

Honestly, this is all you have been saying lately. "It's all subjective".... like it's some sort of a secret message from the gods. Talk about being blinded by the obvious.

Teach us more oh Hels the wise one. We just can't get enough of your higher than thou moralization. It's comforting to know that when someone expresses an opinon, you'll be there to say "it's all subjective" and then we'll know that we were wrong to have an opinion in the first place.

Honestly, this is all you have been saying lately. "It's all subjective".... like it's some sort of a secret message from the gods. Talk about being blinded by the obvious.

210255[/snapback]

Ha! I think you quite missed the point...to me it's more about this attitude that your opinion MATTERS...what exactly is the point of saying such such and such is the best such and such...or that you like these things more than others (especially when I'm certain there is tons out there that you haven't yet listened to...)

I see nothing wrong with recommendations and discussions, but in this forum I see absolutely no depth to it...it's all just I like/I don't like...best/worst...it's making lists for crying out loud...

And please don't forget that I clearly see the hypocrisy in my messages...I'm just trying to stir people a little, that's all haha

It's true: all things are sojective, but it's also true everybody gots opinion :)

Don't you think the reason of conversation is exchange of subjective opinions :P

BTW i love to repeat nonstop "all is relative"(i take this from Einshtain) B)

It's true: all things are sojective, but it's also true everybody gots opinion :)

Don't you think the reason of conversation is exchange of subjective opinions :P

BTW i love to repeat nonstop "all is relative"(i take this from Einshtain) B)

210784[/snapback]

i like hearing other peoples opinions and what they think is good or bad. so long as ITS THERE OWN OPINION. then theres nothing wrong with it.

i like showering everyday for instance. in my opinion thats a good thing. most of you would probably disagree.