WORST KIND OF MUDIC

Ale

40 members have voted

1. 1. WORST KIND OF MUDIC

• HOUSE (HOUSE GARAGE - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE)
    • TECHNO (TECHNO DETROIT - HARD GROOVE - SCHRANZ)
    • TRANCE (EURO EPIC TRANCE - TODAY CHEESY 1200 MICS)
    • HARDSTYLE

Sick Bastard, it seems you are not that sick as you present yourself...;) I wasn't thinking anything extremely negative, I just have twisted taste about some music and I had people trying to convince me in agressive ways to like some music and that is why I probably sounded strict...But, you were right, I shouldn't just dismiss something if I have no afinities towards it.

Best regards as well...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sick bastard, you picked your .GIF in "Dogma", isn't it? What an insane and crazy movie it is. Fantastic! :lol: In France, the name of this guy is "Silencieux Bob". Nevertheless, I don't understand why you think that never religion and politic should be associate to music. Music is an expression mean as another, and when it's used with accuracy and intelligence, it can be useful. As any kind of art.

Concerning cinema, Dogma is the best example for that, with his subversive vision of religion, who make things move and go on...

I don't understand why you think that never religion and politic should be associate to music

209476[/snapback]

It's really hard to explain but let's try. I belive music is the expression of the soul, it's energy so it belongs to the inner realm, i mean the feelings. Religion and politics are very important in life but not as much as the feelings because they are external factors. Music must be over good and evil, over external factors in fact, because it's one of the few things that can make feel the same emotions with independence of your race, sex, religion or political ideology, and we should preserve this. If somebody uses music to spread religious or political ideologies is prostituting such powerful, pure and neutral tool.

On the opposite i think it's really valid to use music for denouncing unfair situations but never through political or religious ideologies because who am i to instil my thougts to other people. I just can share and discuss them but nothing else. Dogma shows a critical and even ironic point of view from religion but doesn't spread any ideology and this is ok for me. Maybe i didn't expressed myself properly but this is not my language and it's hard to me communicate complex opinions. I'll take care about this.

PD: in spanish is ''silencioso bob''. I picked it because he's a freaky (and sometimes misunderstood ;)) metalhead.

Cheers

I was at a party a few weeks ago and the worst track i have heard of was beeny benizi SATISFACTION PSY ATRANCED UP golly gosh did that sound crap.

r and  b also my worst type of music yuk :ph34r:

209687[/snapback]

farkit, you guys are harsh. but yes, that satisfaction tune is just plain aweful. but then again its skazi. i would have to say the worst music is country and western about some dude with a big hat singing about his dead horse. also i dislike 99% of pop music. britney, kylie, christina, busted, blue, all that sh1t. but there are a few tunes from almost any genre that i like. if its good, and the production is good, and its a clever and original tune, i can appreciate it.

I just hit reply so that people will get a chance to read this one more time!  :D

209436[/snapback]

;) glad you think it makes sense too!...stomping in the mud in the middle of a forest with only your mates around and the supplies u need with beautiful scenery...now what more could you ask for?! its feels like pure freedom, no matter what tunes are being played!

cheers :D

Huh, there are this vampires that hardly wait to attack someone when they don't like something, but there are endless hateful threads about music that are left ignored cause they all respect others tastes, like for example Cinos, making hateful threads about Pleiadians album, MWNN, even this thread about worst kind of music, but, no, there are this CLEVER ones that are acting intelligent and experienced and don't even have their style and taste from being POLITICALLY correct non stop....

208977[/snapback]

So from what I can extract from that message, I'm a good bad person? Or a bad bad one?

Anyways, there might not be any "good" and "bad" music in general, but I sure dislike metal, country, rock... (i actually made a list of these sometimes, but I can't find it).

Also, I think we could agree there is simple music and advanced music. Most kinds of simple music lose their appeal quickly, while advanced doesn't, and thus is good. Pop is simple, as is most rap. Hmm?

NB: I judged IFO too quickly, it's slowly growing on me... :ph34r:

My opinion is... in each style music the best is good...

the best classical music sounds good... even the best hardcore can be great... I don't like pop music at all but some best tracks are really good...

Psytrance is my number one of music style but that doesn't mean I shit on other types of music... I believe that every type of music has got his number one tracks that can be be good to listen for everybody...  :) ...

just a thought  :P

208211[/snapback]

I can't say better B)

thw worst kind of music nowdays:::

1200mics.GMS.astrix.alien project.skazi.void.infected mushroom.sub6.bamboo forest.zorba.lani.talpa.freaking,psychotic micro and their new trendy sound like azax syndrom,kindzadza and stuff...

209270[/snapback]

agreed 110%

and as for me I like:

Benza, Texas Faggott/Mandalavandalz, AOA, Lemon Slide, Rip van Hippy, The Visitors, Black Lung, Ray Castle (under his many aliases), Snake Thing (other stuff by Nick taylor also), older Kiwa/Antimateria traxx, Yamabikaya, Psykovsky, The Nam Shub Of Enki/Monster Zoku Onsomb!/Croxton PK Raver/Pecan Pie/Key Presch/Dr.Rock, Kunt, Antediluvian Rocking Horse, Asa Chang & Junray, Ree K, Grey Area, Jojouka, Shaolin Wooden Men, Holohedral, Loopus In Fabula, Sienis, HIPPILINKO, Egocentrifug/Huopatossu Mononen/Bem-pole connection, James Reipas/Lola Gain, Eat Static, Ollie Olsen, AB Didgeridoo Olblivion, Sci-Forest, Ten-G, Lumukanda, Salakavala, Pink Camels In Dress, Sattel Battle, Odd harmonic/Scozbor/UNIVERSE DESTROYER, Demon/Tea Chairs, Aumphibian, I.l.o, Haltya, Insectoid....

+ lots more which my impatient ass isn`t going to list