WORST KIND OF MUDIC

Ale

40 members have voted

1. 1. WORST KIND OF MUDIC

• HOUSE (HOUSE GARAGE - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE)
    • TECHNO (TECHNO DETROIT - HARD GROOVE - SCHRANZ)
    • TRANCE (EURO EPIC TRANCE - TODAY CHEESY 1200 MICS)
    • HARDSTYLE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate R&B

Disco ( is the worst modern genre ever )

House ( is the worst electronic genre ever )

R & B ( is the worst black genre )

Dead Metal ( is the worst guitar music )

Pop / Mainstream ( is the worst mankind music )

Ā 

Every other music I can get into, I mean from normal music, I don't even consider folk, country and rest of crap as music.

House ( is the worst electronic genre ever )

Ā 

Have you heard and danced to deep house? Way groovier than most things labelled as groovy in psy-trance. I prefer deep house over most progressive psy releases.

Ā 

Every other music I can get into, I mean from normal music, I don't even consider folk, country and rest of crap as music.

Ā 

I'm all for people having different opinions about music and styles, but claiming folk music and country not to be music is so incredibly disrespectful and ignorant. I didn't expect that from you Seraph. As someone who listens to electronic music you should know that a lot of people consider electronic music not to be music, but we know better than that right? That insight can be extended further...

...I don't even consider folk, country and rest of crap as music.

208926[/snapback]

Ā 

Seraph let me help you to see how totally idiotic your statement is:

Ā 

Ā 

- Teenager + computer + few years experience = quality music ???????????

Ā 

- Somebody with 50 year experience of playing guitarr and singing = some crap ???????????

Ā 

Ā 

You know too much of Psychedelics can make anybody a bit delusional.

Yeah, it was idiotic statement, but I still will think that cause as everyone are screaming here about their opinions, this is my opinion, no matter how stupid it sounds. Plus it is bad analogy that computer + teenager are making quality music and that I agree witht hat ! I didn't say all guitar music is bad, just specific genre that is about death, Satan and suffer. Plus, Trolsk, you are right, I actually heard deep and techno house and they are very bouncey and dancey, I was too general there. I will still think that country and folk music aren't music even with musical arrangements and melodies they have, but that is NOT MUSIC FOR ME and not in general, cause they obviously last for centuries and that was music for people before all this, I just said, it is not to me. Huh, there are this vampires that hardly wait to attack someone when they don't like something, but there are endless hateful threads about music that are left ignored cause they all respect others tastes, like for example Cinos, making hateful threads about Pleiadians album, MWNN, even this thread about worst kind of music, but, no, there are this CLEVER ones that are acting intelligent and experienced and don't even have their style and taste from being POLITICALLY correct non stop....

Huh, there are this vampires that hardly wait to attack someone when they don't like something, but there are endless hateful threads about music that are left ignored cause they all respect others tastes, like for example Cinos, making hateful threads about Pleiadians album, MWNN, even this thread about worst kind of music, but, no,

208977[/snapback]

I'm not sure I understand what you're implying here and to what extent it is directed at me. I've criticized this entire poll/topic from day one.

Ā 

Saying that one album is crap is different from saying that an entire genre is not music. You like goa trance, someone else likes country, there really is no reason why we should claim that one style isn't music. My reply has nothing to do with political correctness, it has to do with showing respect to one another.

Ā 

About hateful threads, I do not have the time to read all threads and posts, nor the interest to comment everything.

Ā 

there are this CLEVER ones that are acting intelligent and experienced and don't even have their style and taste from being POLITICALLY correct non stop....

Ā 

I do have my own style/taste, and I've stated it several times on this forum, here goes again: psy-trance, deep house, idm, jazz and classical.

I don't see the interest of this kind of post. There is good and bad everywhere, so this pOll is a nonsense...Ā  :ph34r: And why didn't you put Psytrance in the choices?Ā  <_<

209257[/snapback]

I agree this poll is nonsense...

but asking why no psytrance???

there is no negatives in psyTrance!!! all Trance is positive!!!

Agia, that was a bit harsh...Why on Earth you find Bamboo Forest, Zorba and Talpa as worst ? They are making pretty fine music I have to say...But I do agree with the rest of your list though.

i know i am a little bit harsh okiez...

Ā 

zorba:more cheesy GMS/1200mics sound i hate it

bambooforest:the same with a "psychedelic" touch for tha xtc-faces in the "psy"=parties

talpa:the new trend in "morning"=trance

Ā 

my luvly seraph this is my opinion for these projects and the only thing that i dont understand is why psy-trance is missing from the music kinds below...happy nu year YO!

i know i am a little bit harsh okiez...

Ā 

zorba:more cheesy GMS/1200mics sound i hate it

bambooforest:the same with a "psychedelic" touch for tha xtc-faces in the "psy"=parties

talpa:the new trend in "morning"=trance

Ā 

my luvly seraph this is my opinion for these projects and the only thing that i dont understand is why psy-trance is missing from the music kinds below...happy nu year YO!

209274[/snapback]

it would be interesting to know what kind'a artists you do like

Dead Metal ( is the worst guitar music )

208926[/snapback]

How many DEATH metal bands have you heard? I'm not trying to convince you that you must like it but it's pretty funny to me listening that. Do you play guitar? in that case, how many death metal riffs can you play? Death metal music has an incredible composition and structuration complexity and there are LOADS of amazing guitarrists in this genre.

Ā 

Despite this fact i think it would be much more interesting to talk about the music you like in order to discover new sounds. When i like something nobody can change my mind and that's why this is a useless topic. There are a lot of artists/genres that make me throw up but i can't expect to convince people of how bad is the music they listen to (for example the eternal topic: full on is crap and goa is amazing), but instead of that you can expect to show them how wonderful is what you listen to. In short way, create not destroy.

Ā 

Respect

<_<haha theres me thinking that all these psy trance open minded individuals would embrace any kind of expression of creativity...obviously not, It is unbelivably childish that you need a poll to convince yourselfs that psytrance is the best possible music, well bulls*t! It's this narrow mindedness that is ripping apart the north wales outdoor party scene,like techno and psytrance arnt to be played at the same party together, and the techno crowd are the ones with the bad name, well lets have a reality check here or have the psy trancers taken a few too many mind altering drugs to see that all it is at the end of the day is music...thats it, different beats, different rythyms,but why put this poll up? to show that really your just as narrow minded and cant stand the fact that people might actually like more than one choice of music...wow now wouldnt that be something.

Personally I LOVE TECHNO I LOVE PSYTRANCE, AND I AM OPEN TO ALL SORTS OF MUSIC, and if i dont like it ...I dont slag it off on the net. The best Parties I have ever been too are parties where ther is psy trance rigs, techno, reggae, trance and all sorts because there is something for everyone .. Techno doesnt attract a bad crowd, Psytrance or any other music doesnt attract a bad crowd...bad attitudes attract bad crowds, music doesnt effect the way people think, has anyone ever thought it could be the drugs that effect people.... oh and by the way, why isnt psy trance on the poll, or are you too scared people might actually vote for it.. if your going to do something like this, why not do it fair???... and if all trance is positive, why is this a negative poll, hmmm

Sick Bastard, I already mentioned in various topics what I like, I think that everyone on this site already knows that by now. But as I see that you felt offended by any means, I will write again, cause there is actually more music I LIKE than DISLIKE. I also thought at first that this topic is useless but when I saw how many replies it got and views then it must be some kind of interesting cause so many people won't response to it. Every one of us like and dislike music. I really dislike METAL music, it is my taste, no matter how quality it sounds to so many people. Britney Spears sounds great to millions of them, I personally wouldn't mind seeing her on the moving line from Pink Floyd The Wall meat machine. So, we can argue over small things and you persudaing me that I maybe COULD like DEATH metal but that is no point. As I specified, I don't like music that is propagating satanism, death, devil and rest of the boring evil shits. I believe that there are good musicians in such music, but I don't like their IDEOLOGY, simple as that. So, here is the music I like : TRANCE : Goa, Psychedelic, Acid, some Progressive, some Full On, AMBIENT : Ambient Trance, Dowentempo, Chill Out, Ethnic Ambient, TECHNO : Hard Techno, Deep Techno, CLASSICAL : Modern, Avant Guarde, ELECTRONICA : IDM, Ambient Electronica, Experimental, WORLD : Ethno, Ethereal, TRIP HOP, some ROCK, some HARD CORE, some PUNK but I am mostly focused on electronic or peaceful ( ambient, classical, ethereal ) music these days.

haha theres me thinking that all these psy trance open minded individuals would embrace any kind of expression of creativity...obviously not, It is unbelivably childish that you need a poll to convince yourselfs that psytrance is the best possible music, well bulls*t! It's this narrow mindedness that is ripping apart the north wales outdoor party scene,like techno and psytrance arnt to be played at the same party together, and the techno crowd are the ones with the bad name, well lets have a reality check here or have the psy trancers taken a few too many mind altering drugs to see that all it is at the end of the day is music...thats it, different beats, different rythyms,but why put this poll up? to show that really your just as narrow minded and cant stand the fact that people might actually like more than one choice of music...wow now wouldnt that be something.

209423[/snapback]

I just hit reply so that people will get a chance to read this one more time! :D

Seraph, i replyed because i wouldn't expected this from you. Your points of view and your topics are so interesting and this surprised me badly. Doesen't matter, it's your taste, but you should know there's a lot of extreme bands that don't propagate satanism, death and this things so boring for me too (i don't understand the singers so i don't care about the lyrics :D). I think that religion and politics must not get mixed with music. Never. It's so simple as saying that trance, techno or house music it's just for druggy people. Very superficial view. I respect your opinion but i don't agree with you.

Ā 

Best regards