tips and trics

i cant understand why some even bother to answear whit meaningless shit like this heheh cheers bro just kidding ...the thing is if u want fast and cool help usually forums help but the truth is that some asholes never sleep guess who !!send me an personal messeg and il give you some tricks over a beer bro cheers , i will be glad to help you .... and fuck tha presets hehe rulez is for pussys

invasion of the animation characters :blink:

Sorry, I still dont get it. A tutorial that describes what? I dont know if there are any specific tutorials about the V-Station. But if you want to learn about making sounds, then a good thing would be to learn about virtual analogue sound making. If you want to learn how to make specific sounds, like bass, pads, stabs, etc... then a good idea is go search on google.

You see it all depends on what you want to learn, on what you want to achieve...

:)

Its wabbit hunting season (Elmer Fudd).

I have a novation Ks4, the sound is similar to the V-station, as the matter a fact, presets are almost the same, but never mind that, the thing is, if youre looking for a synthesis tutorial, then theres an excellent one inthe start of the manual!

I cant figure out why you are asking for tips and tricks, can it be tips & tricks for making nice sounds you are looking or..??