Best psy-tunes of 2004?

Dragonflier

It's ok, but you should read your own post, it's very easy to see that as negativity. I just don't see the point of making a post just to state that you don't understand why others post what they do.

208007[/snapback]

Look man, I don't know why you want to keep talking about this... <_< But well okay to make things clear: I don't see my posts as negative, I don't mean them as negative and that's it. If you see it differently I can't help it! And you can't see the point why I wrote that I don't see the reason to make big lists in every topic... I can wonder any possible thing I want to! There's nothing wrong with that! Even psytones wondered that! I still wasn't asking or demanding anyone to not write their lists. This is my last post about this subject and I really hope others can leave it here too... :)

Look man, I don't know why you want to keep talking about this... <_< 

208012[/snapback]

Funny you should say that, after all it was you that started all of this. Of course you are free to wonder about what you want, making dozens of posts about it off-topic is another matter. Next time send him a pm and ask instead will you?

:rolleyes:

Funny you should say that, after all it was you that started all of this. Of course you are free to wonder about what you want, making dozens of posts about it off-topic is another matter. Next time send him a pm and ask instead will you? 

:rolleyes:

208016[/snapback]

Sigh <_< ...I really, REALLY wanted to stop grinding about this. I started this? NO! I wondered about something but I didn't accuse anybody from anything! It was Seraph who thought I was pointing at him with my post and he accused my from non directly complaining about him which wasn't the case. So who do you mean by 'him'? Seraph? :huh: Hey man, if there'd be something about Seraph that bothers me I would pm him of course...but there's not! I WAS NOT pointing to Seraph with my post, no. It was just generally wondering about making such long lists.

This is getting hilarious.... Perhaps you should start a new thread in the off-topic section and ask people there why they make such "long" lists of tunes. Maybe it's because they like many tunes, I don't know. Since this is of such huge importance to you I suggest you should do this.. :P

Look man, I don't know why you want to keep talking about this... <_< 

208012[/snapback]

And I thought he was a woman! :D hehe..

And I guess I started it (didnt mean anything bad about it.... .) :ph34r:

*thats it folk's!!*

My fav album is Phi - Phinalizer from this year.

its kind of the perfect blend of the old school feel, modern groove and general crazyness. I think they are the only release i really heard this year that truely has their own sound.

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4186

listen to the melody that comes in at 1:33 in henro, that rules.

pass the beer and acid is killer too

My fav album is Phi - Phinalizer from this year.

its kind of the perfect blend of the old school feel, modern groove and general crazyness. I think they are the only release i really heard this year that truely has their own sound.

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4186

listen to the melody that comes in at 1:33 in henro, that rules.

pass the beer and acid is killer too

208811[/snapback]

hallo to you people!

im very new around here :) before i go off into the night i have to reply to this thread!

I AGREE! PHINALZER WAS A BRILLIANT ALBUM - MUCH NEEDED WHEN ALL IS GOING TO ARSE.

THE END ON "PHINALIAER" THE TRACK IS T-BONE STEAK RAW - IM TELLING YOU! CRAZY MAN - I WAS MAKING A SMOOTHY WHEN I HEARD THIS PART AND IT WENT SCREWY.

ANYWAYS LOTS OF FUN FOR THIS NEW YEARS EVE WOTEVER YOU FIND YOURSELF DOING - AND STAY SAFE!

:)

the senpsy

i somehow like that kind of topics hehe

Goasia - Paranoid

Filteria - Navigate

Talpa - The Moon

Ypsilon 5 - Gaseous Blob (!)

Infected Mushroom - Horus the Chorus (its a masterpiece, no matter what u guys think about it whehe)

some of the new Miraculix album

and some more ;)