Best psy-tunes of 2004?

Dragonflier

My favorite tracks:

Melodic:

Filteria-Navigate, Galactic Rays,... what the hell I'm thinking,THE WHOLE ALBUM!!!

The Misted Muppet-The Mist, Midnight Tales, From The Legend

Talpa-My Kingdom, No Place To Hide, Dragon Tale

Safi Connection-Human Lights

Talamasca-Hypnotic Control

SYNSun-Ceremony, Zygote, Ave Samael, Logic Mami

Dark:

OSOM-Over Game

KinDzaDza-Sin Tron

Toxic-Electric Shadow

Derango-No Thing

Sienis-Superstation

Twisted System-Mad Method

Xatrik-Particle Flux

Azax Syndrom-Shinjitzu

Hard Full On:

Absolum-Off Beat, Inside The Sphere, Virus

CPU-Thinking Machines

Synergy-One Eye Man

Theoreme-Wagama

Tickets-The Debt

Phyx-Hounds Of Hell, Sultan Of Steel

That is all I can remember right now.

oh please... i'm getting tired of threads like these...

I can't understand why you people bother to post these "show and tell" threads.  How can I answer that when there are so many to choose from?  <_< 

207480[/snapback]

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen any threads about best tunes of 2004. Anyways I'd think that this is the right time to post it at the end of the year.

And nobody forced you to post a reply. :rolleyes:

I believe there are enough best of threads with great information and reviews about what has been released this year... what's the best is all about taste my friend... just seek into the review section and find out... lots of has been written so I also don't see any need to repeat everything...

still respect your interest :)

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen any threads about best tunes of 2004. Anyways I'd think that this is the right time to post it at the end of the year.

And nobody forced you to post a reply.

:rolleyes: hehe, true true.

btw. It's not if it has been posted before or not. It's just that I find these kinda topics to be boring. But I ment no evil :)

I believe there are enough best of threads with great information and reviews about what has been released this year... what's the best is all about taste my friend... just seek into the review section and find out... lots of has been written so I also don't see any need to repeat everything...

still respect your interest  :)

207495[/snapback]

That was apart of my answer Rain.. You thought stealer <_<

207487[/snapback]

euhm :rolleyes:

best compilation thread 2004

best album thread 2004

@psytones: sorry men never had the need to crawl into your mind ;) but If I was you I would be very friendly !!! never know what I can do with you reading your mind... wait until I meet your mother or girl/boy friend and tell them about all those nasty thought you have been lately :lol:

sun project: hangin around (spirit zone)

this is one of those tracks which you listen to the first time and like it.

eskimo: pop corn (phonokol)

and this is one of those tracks which you listen at a party and can't get it out of your head. and aaahh.. also reminds me that psychedelic lady dancing to this at earthcore, eat static set.

n3xu5: xxx (parvati)

hmmm.... this is why i like psy-trance, :P

jahbo: Morphadelic (parvati)

morphadelic is perfect name for this track. And just a day after getting this cd listening to it again and again and then again at a party played by dj eegor was tops.

electric universe: you decide (spirit zone)

brings back the old goa. the soul and philosophies 'the home of the process is in your hands. you know that the thoughts create reality. you decide for heaven or for hell.'

azax syndrome vs winter demon: black zodiac (doof)

love that sound that comes in after a few minutes from the start, then keeps on playing with head till the end.

impulse: The revenge of stretch and squeak (micro dot)

i think whistles should be used more than guitars in psy-trance. hah hah.

texas faggot: Who needs Koneisto (exogenic)

each track stands out in the album but i think this track stands out a bit more than the rest.

xdream: the 1st+we interface+superintelligence (solistice)

five minutes are a bit short for x-dream tracks so got to listen to all the three in a row. like the vocals and the lyrics as well of the tracks. very futuristic!!

freq: dreambody (iboga)

the stretching of the sounds are good, and a bit of melody but don't like the vocals. the album strange attractors is a lot better than the overhyped son kite colors.

Space Cat - Emotions

Talpa - My Kingdom

SynSUN - Ave Samael

Filteria - Navigate

Steptime - Timecode

Wizzy Noise - Reversible

Juno Reactor - War Dogs

Psychaos - Synthetic Telepathy

Talamasca - Salvian Effect

Electric Universe - Acidance

Infected Mushroom - Ratio Shmatio

Xerox & Illumination & Sandman - Resolution

Astral Projection - Mahadeva ( John Fleming Rmx )

Artax - Subconcious Command

Vatos Locos - Gates Of Dawn

Jupiter 8000 - New Moon

Alien Project - Fantasy

Human Blue - Harmonix

Suria - Another World

Miraculix - Eclipse

Audiotec - Tantra

Son Kite - Focus

Astrix - Poison

GMS - Goa

1.meteloids-48 krunchy.....one of tripiest tracks i've ever heard....

2.penta-none of this is real.....this track came from the outer space.....

3.gow-all your base belong to us....great bassline with dark sounds....

4.kindzadza-lotaz dream.....what can i say.....

5.para halu-in nomine.....dark dark and dark.....

6.psychotic micro-via del dolor....full of energy....

7.fungus funk-high feelings.....the russian mafia strikes back...

8.azax syndrom-evil force....nice one from regev....

9.suria-fucking chorus...love the sample....

10.psykovsky-lastbus madrus....killer dark and fuckin tripy....

that's my top ten for 2004.....

I'm here with psytones... ppl have this big urge to show off their musical knowledge in every fuc**** topic :rolleyes: you can see some ppl here posting in every thread dozens of songs/artists....I just wonder....what's the point? :huh:

Like psytones said, "show and tell" syndrome probably :D

Hey Oopium, you can say directly and not pretend that you are fine person by being critical in agreeing with someone. I am not here to show off, he asked about tunes he want to know cause he didn't like this year. Plus, I like to share something I know. I have no intention of excusing myself in front of anyone, so just keep your mouth shut and everything will be ok.

Hey Oopium, you can say directly and not pretend that you are fine person by being critical in agreeing with someone. I am not here to show off, he asked about tunes he want to know cause he didn't like this year. Plus, I like to share something I know. I have no intention of excusing myself in front of anyone, so just keep your mouth shut and everything will be ok.

207838[/snapback]

Okay Seraph, first of all my opinions are formed by me. Psytones just happens to have same kind of views that I do and if I remember correctly, this was A FORUM so I really can say my points even if they seem negative against you to your opinion. I wasn't bashing anyone I was only wondering why they do what they do... I still can't understand the urge to write a big list of names to all topics :huh: . And also, you CAN make your lists if you want to I'm not here to resist that at all! I just can't understand it okay? there's a dif-fe-ren-ce ;) IMO it's very important to try to look things from other ppl's views and at least try to accept them. Even if you can't you shouldn't be rude! Next time please, think what you write man... I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut and that's it. It was a bit unmature to say that Seraph.

You are right, it was immature, I agree but it was rational response towards your non directness. I like when someone is direct with me and only then I can take something as true criticism...;)

Okay Seraph, first of all my opinions are formed by me. Psytones just happens to have same kind of views that I do and if I remember correctly, this was A FORUM so I really can say my points even if they seem negative against you to your opinion. I wasn't bashing anyone I was only wondering why they do what they do... I still can't understand the urge to write a big list of names to all topics  :huh: . And also, you CAN make your lists if you want to I'm not here to resist that at all! I just can't understand it okay? there's a dif-fe-ren-ce ;) IMO it's very important to try to look things from other ppl's views and at least try to accept them. Even if you can't you shouldn't be rude! Next time please, think what you write man... I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut and that's it. It was a bit unmature to say that Seraph.

207845[/snapback]

If he wants to make a big list, how is that a problem to you? You don't have to read it if you don't want to, and you don't even have to click on this topic if it doesn't interest you. Why not just stick to the subject instead of coming up with all this negativism? As Basilisk says, a forum will die with no new posts, and if you doesn't like the ones being posted you are free to start your own.

If he wants to make a big list, how is that a problem to you? You don't have to read it if you don't want to, and you don't even have to click on this topic if it doesn't interest you. Why not just stick to the subject instead of coming up with all this negativism? As Basilisk says, a forum will die with no new posts, and if you doesn't like the ones being posted you are free to start your own.

207924[/snapback]

I haven't been negative, nope. Even my first post where I was wondering why ppl make such a big lists wasn't negative! In my second post I just explained myself, IMO politely. I quote myself "And also, you CAN make your lists if you want to I'm not here to resist that at all!" Read my post before you start to claim something...

You are right, it was immature, I agree but it was rational response towards your non directness. I like when someone is direct with me and only then I can take something as true criticism...;)

207851[/snapback]

Well I was non direct because that post really was ment to all who make those lists. You know you're not only one Seraph. :) And really, believe me, you can make your lists as long as you want and but them in every post if you like, that's cool with me. I don't understand that, but that doesn't mean I'm against it. :)

I haven't been negative, nope. Even my first post where I was wondering why ppl make such a big lists wasn't negative! In my second post I just explained myself, IMO politely. I quote myself "And also, you CAN make your lists if you want to I'm not here to resist that at all!" Read my post before you start to claim something...

207948[/snapback]

It's ok, but you should read your own post, it's very easy to see that as negativity. I just don't see the point of making a post just to state that you don't understand why others post what they do.