Wich Full-On act do u consider is the best?

Mindtwister

I am not such a full on fan either but there are quailty full on releases and artists :

ASTRIX - He is pretty skilfull producer even though he does tend to get into cheese. He has some really nice tunes beside some non sense he released.

ALIEN PROJECT - I know lot of people hate him here, but I find his album AZTECHNO DREAM pretty good full on album. Few songs from his last album were pretty good as well.

ATOMIC PULSE - They made some very intelligent full on trax on their album and I quite like that psychedelic edge they developed.

SURIA - This new full on act is pretty catchy with crazy twisted structures and without non sense.

Beside these acts there are few singles some full on producers produced it but it wasn't so inspiring in any case cause of cloning that is going on these days.

ASTRIX - He is pretty skilfull producer even though he does tend to get into cheese. He has some really nice tunes beside some non sense he released.

207265[/snapback]

I hate most full-on released today, but I heard one tune from Astrix not very long ago which I liked:

Astrix vs Delirious - Daydream

What other tracks by Astrix would you recommend?

As for me... well I've always had a soft spot for Melicia :)

207235[/snapback]

About his first album I have to agree. His bass rolling tracks are outstanding. But what I could hear lately from him was more than disappointing. Just regular formulaic stuff without esprit.

I would recommend Hydrophonic. Not that usual full-on stuff and with very groovy/funky basslines.

Fohat

As a retro lover I always keep my eyes open for old skool artist who are releasing albums now... most of them choose the fullon direction and create some really good stuff...

Electric Universe: Cosmic Experience: is 100% morning fullon 2004 & won't dissapoint you...

Space tribe - Timestretch is just like E.U a smasher if you liked their sound back in the days...

1200 mics - the time machine are the masters of fullon in my opinion :)

most of other fullon releases I found really boring...

If I had to choose new talent upcoming this year I would say...

lani - our way to the sun : this is morning fullon at it's best...

Compilation : Blue Leprechaun : not all artist are new on this compilation but the tracks on this release represent 100% the new morning fullon style...

Got to say those are all melodic releases but thought if you like Dino psarsas - lick it ??? not the whole release is fullon but some tracks are 100% fullon... Riddim, the eyes, 80's virus... If those 3 tracks are NOT the tracks you like from Dino psarsas release then you won't like anything that I have written above...

hope I helped you out B)

did I read ´Best´ and ´Full On´ in the same sentence? there must be something wrong

hahaha

kidding..

well, maybe not so much, because I indeed dont like most but, I know its just IMO...

btw.. tristan = full on? he does some ok things occasionaly (and has one or 2 very good ambient tracks)

Best full on I like nowadays

Eskimo: "Take A Look Out There" was a great release this year, and any other tracks from him released on various VA albums just kick ass. He is a master in bouncing and entertaining basslines and definately rocks the dancefloors.

Space Buddha: Although they didn't release many songs this year, Storm Reaction was one of the best albums that came out in 2003 Imo and I really hope they will release a great album next year

Space Monkey: "Psychotic Episode" is a really groove loaded full on cd with fresh sounds and I'm looking forward to hear more of his work!

Suria: "Logical Evolution" had many (sometimes a bit cheesy) great melodies, although the production wasn't superb, the songs gave me really big smiles when listening at home or when hearing them on the dancefloor! killer!

Electric Universe: Still maintaining a great style of his own and with "Cosmic Experience" he released probably one of the best psytrance cd's this year.. not other info needed this is just GREAT :)

Astrix: Nice melodies, just die-hard dancefloor stuff which I like too! His livesets are made to make everybody move!

Shift: Hard, ripping and twisted (system) is his style, love to hear his stuff. Especially the song "Dr. Silverman" was one of my faves this year! and he has his own sound too which appeals to me.

If Wizzy Noise is Full On, then I would say they are one of the best. Melicia I also have a soft spot for. I dont know there are a couple of artists that have made a track here and there that I really enjoy. GMS made some really nice tracks. Astrix made some nice tracks. Even IM did some nice tracks (In MY liking).

GMS/Zorba, Audialize, the almighty 1200 Mics, Nibiru and.....ummmm..... Astrix (great melodies).

I like full-on as a way to perk up in the morning. Full of energy. But its the seething, nuclear chaos of goa and psytrance (Hallucinogen, Deflo, S.U.N. Project, Oforia, The Nommos, Hujaboy, Koxbox, The Delta, etc...) that really does it for me. Different music for different moments.