Wich Full-On act do u consider is the best?

Mindtwister

Mh, I like a lot of full-on artists (that does not mean every single track but a lot). My favourites are (if they are considered full-on) Space Cat, Vibe Tribe and other projects from the Utopia label (Sixsense and the likes), IM, Talamasca, Zorba and 1200 Mics.

I also like some tracks of GMS, some Astrix tracks, some Alien Project tracks, well there are rarely full-on artists that I don't like at least one single track. Ok, I haven't heard anything by Skazi I really love, but I haven't heard his albums, just single tracks.

Protoculture, Wrecked Machines, Sub6, Pixel, Altöm, Rinkadink, Silicon Sound, Hydrophonic, Pop Stream, Triptych, Deedrah, Tikal. Astrix was also pretty good before the "Artcore" album.

probably tikal, at least judging from their album (haven't heard too many good tracks from them on compilations)

i've really been enjoying the melodic tunes by vibe tribe as well of the late, if this is the way full-on evolving towards i'm happily looking forward to the future

other full-on artist i like: altom, polaris, absolum, rinkadink, wrecked machines, protoculture...

• 15 years later...

Well a day or so ago I listened to Penta's 2020 album and it really made me sad to hear how shitty it was. Then I went back to his older albums and it made me so happy to feel how great they are, at least some of them.

There's not any single artist in the full on genre that just have good tracks, talamasca, alien project, gms, silicon sound, electric universe, 1200 mics, astrix, vibe tribe, etc. It's pretty much hit and miss. However if we are talking about albums there is no contest that the singlehandedly best full on album goes to silicon sound with his only lp. 

• Like 1

I have no clue at all about this genre, but MFG posted a teaser on their FB of a new track from their upcoming album. I'm not sure however if the album/track is goa/full on/psytrance, or some hybrid. I don't even know how full on sounds nowadays. I'm sure it has changed somewhat stylewise? From around 2008ish that is. Anyways the MFG teaser sounds great to my ears, whatever the genre :) My two cents.

• 2 weeks later...