How much Goa do you listen to?

SpaceTime2012

Goatrance is not the most advance music in the universe it is by definition formulated (kick, bass, mostly 4/4,...). Don't tell me what is better. I've got loads of goa cd and my own ears to judge, thank you. Didn't you figured out yet that everyone has its own taste?? I don't care about pleiadians, in fact they're comming this weekend to Belgium (where i live) and I think i'm just gonna stay home. About your "spiritual voyage" goa transend music : bullshit , it is just music for me nothing more. Ones again : different people, different taste and experience!! Maby aphex twin sounds ramdom for you I would call it complex.

-Goatrance is not superiour to other gernes and will never be.

207690[/snapback]

Goa its only music , but its more complex than those commercial releases out there , try to listen to MTV and then listen to a piece of Goa.. ..you´ll listen to the difference.

A final note : Full on is newer than Goa and its even more simple (i dont understand why those fullon heads keep telling this is evolution from Goa. the music isnt psychedelic , it has lost all of its interest . I prefer to call it deEvolution.) , more repetitive and its noise random , and they´re both from the same electronic genre so i agree that Goa is and always will be very complex.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goa its only music  , but its more complex than those commercial releases out there , try to listen to MTV and then listen to a piece of Goa.. ..you´ll listen to the difference.

A final note : Full on is newer than Goa and its even more simple (i dont understand why those fullon heads keep telling this is evolution from Goa. the music isnt psychedelic , it has lost all of its interest . I prefer to call it deEvolution.) , more repetitive and its noise random , and they´re both from the same electronic genre so i agree that Goa is and always will be very complex.

209166[/snapback]

Amen, i agree with you on that! It's way better and far more complex than most commercialized mtv(pre-packaged) music, I think there are other great genres of music though like ambient,electronica,trip-hop,world, and that's just to name a few,.... but right now i think my heart is with goa music....