How much Goa do you listen to?

SpaceTime2012

Trance is always best coffee, cigarette or breakfast for the mornings ! I agree with you Lemmi, there is no better waking up ! And I mostly play old school when I wake up ! Hehe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually listen to psy trance when I am combing my beard or trimming my nails.

I also enjoy playing loud psy trance in my car, driving around the neighbourhood with the windows rolled down. I like to see the look in the faces in some of the people.

Pedro

I used to listen to it all the time for a couple of years, but these days I only listen to psy-trance one hour a day. That means there's room for more variation; jazz, idm, classical, deep house, lounge, etc. Listening to only one style of music all the day will make any style become boring. Variation is the key.

6 hours or more per day as well :) Psy is dominating what I listen to, but I would say 40% is other genres of ALL kinds of music, not just electronic.

I listen a lot to lofi, jazz, blues, metal, skatepunk, ska, reggae, flamenco, bossanova..... etc etc :)

well well...hmmm...maybe 1 hour...sometimes 2 hours :) ...don't get me wrong I listen to lot of music...but goa not that much... I really got to be in mood for that... I mean in a crazy/happy/excited mood... otherwise goa doesn't really work for me... I mean, wouldn't it be just stupid to play goa if you wanna chill or something? :) so maybe 5 hours I listen to other stuff like ambient, jazz, funk, industrial, trip hop. even some pop (dido or sade f.ex.) and some of instrumental rock too :lol:

I usually listen to psy trance when I am combing my beard or trimming my nails.

I also enjoy playing loud psy trance in my car, driving around the neighbourhood with the windows rolled down. I like to see the look in the faces in some of the people.

Pedro

LOL yeah; especially with that big white beard hanging out the front window ;)

all day every day. When I wake up, at work + I don't leave the house without discman. But last two days something stange has happened. I was listening to aphex twin druqks and couldn't stop listen (only the non ambient tracks). It's like this now for the last two days. It goes way further than any psytrance I've heard.

all day every day. When I wake up, at work + I don't leave the house without discman. But last two days something stange has happened. I was listening to aphex twin druqks and couldn't stop listen (only the non ambient tracks). It's like this now for the last two days. It goes way further than any psytrance I've heard.

207634[/snapback]

GOA TRANCE MUSIK IS MOST ADVANSED MUSIK IN UNIVERSE!!!!!!! GOA TRANCE MUSIK IS ALIEN MUSIK FROM ANOTER PLANET!!!! PLEIADIANS IS MORE BETTER THAN APHEX TWIN!!! APHEX TWIN IS ONLY RANDOM NOISE, ANYONE CAN DO THAT, BUT GOA TRANSEND MUSIK IS SPIRITUAL VOYAGE WITHOUT MOVING!!! GOA TRANSE WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!! GOA TRANCE MUSIK MAKES PEOPLE OF ALL WORLD UNITE IN COSMIK SHIVA DANCE OF THE FUTUR!!! PLEASE POST IN OFF-TOPIC, APHEX TWIN IS NOT PSYCHODELIC GOA TRANSEND SPIRITUAL MUSIK!!!

GOA TRANSE FOREVER!!!!!!

PLUR!!!

:D

GOA TRANCE MUSIK IS MOST ADVANSED MUSIK IN UNIVERSE!!!!!!! GOA TRANCE MUSIK IS ALIEN MUSIK FROM ANOTER PLANET!!!! PLEIADIANS IS MORE BETTER THAN APHEX TWIN!!! APHEX TWIN IS ONLY RANDOM NOISE, ANYONE CAN DO THAT, BUT GOA TRANSEND MUSIK IS SPIRITUAL VOYAGE WITHOUT MOVING!!! GOA TRANSE WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!! GOA TRANCE MUSIK MAKES PEOPLE OF ALL WORLD UNITE IN COSMIK SHIVA DANCE OF THE FUTUR!!! PLEASE POST IN OFF-TOPIC, APHEX TWIN IS NOT PSYCHODELIC GOA TRANSEND SPIRITUAL MUSIK!!!

GOA TRANSE FOREVER!!!!!!

PLUR!!!

:D

207651[/snapback]

dude;

STOP SHOUTIN' !!!!!!

-Get off your cloud!! Goatrance is not the most advance music in the universe it is by definition formulated (kick, bass, mostly 4/4,...). Don't tell me what is better. I've got loads of goa cd and my own ears to judge, thank you. Didn't you figured out yet that everyone has its own taste?? I don't care about pleiadians, in fact they're comming this weekend to Belgium (where i live) and I think i'm just gonna stay home. About your "spiritual voyage" goa transend music : bullshit , it is just music for me nothing more. Ones again : different people, different taste and experience!! Maby aphex twin sounds ramdom for you I would call it complex.

-I can't think of one reason why I should have post this in the off toppic section. I have perfectly answered the question. I'm not allowed to mention APHEX TWIIIIIIIIN, but you may mention deep house, ebm, jazz ,.... ????

-Goatrance is not superiour to other gernes and will never be.

-What is psychodelic goa transend spiritual musik, a new style I have missed??

Think about it !! Lepton-

GOA TRANSE FOREVER!!!!!!

207651[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol: and how old are you ????

And what does this has to do with how much goa you listen every day???

sorry don't want to start a discussion but when I read such a bullshit my fingers twinkle and I feel the need... :P

that's odd, when I commuted daily (meaning that usually I was already in my car by 7:30 AM) I found that NOTHING got me going better than some killer oldschool!! I'd wake up with a frown then walk through the rain to my car still feeling sleepy, then I'd put in some old Etnica or the likes and I'd instantly feel awake and have a big smile on my face :)

MUCH better than a cup of coffie if you ask me :)

207437[/snapback]

Absolutely there with you... the only down part is walking into the silence of work ofterwards, or worse into insipid easy listening crap which gets played there. Gack!

Ohhh i need my coffee too though :P

it depends... sometimes it could be 10-12 hours a day (basically I sit in front of my PC, stroll through various sites and listen to music all day that's also the time when I'm "inspired" for writing reviews). When in my car it's 100% goa so depending on how much I travel by car it could be anything from 30 mintues to 4 hours (last year I had to commute every day, I actually was happy when there was a trafic jam cause it left me more time to listen to my music ;) )

Then again, some days I'm not so lucky, have to go out and do stuff so then I listen considerably less... and then there are whole weeks, even months when I'm so put down by new releases that I stop listening to the genre completely unless at parties/ festivals (had such a "dry spell" last summer).

207317[/snapback]

"sometimes it could be 10-12 hours a day"

YOU SICKKK!! :o:D