Best country?

Ormion

The country with the best artists?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. The country with the best artists?

• Israel
    • UK
    • France
    • Sweden
    • Germany
    • Australia
    • Finland
    • South Africa
    • Japan
    • Denmark
    • Russia
    • Other

i voted for Israel, my country. i vote for it only beacuse the goa sounds that came from here. after israel comes England!

i realy heart warming to see that most of you voted for israel,

i thank you in the name of all psytrancers from israel!:)

208017[/snapback]

How nice

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tough question, but my vote goes to south africa: loads of massive releases by shift/timecode and related artists, plus rinkadink and protoculture

i really like the sunny, melodic style most of the swedish artists have (ypsilon 5, s-range, human blue, matenda, filteria...)

france is also pretty cool: toi doi, tikal, talamasca, altom, polaris, jaia...

australia is also worth mentioning because of dark nebula and scatterbrain (two of my favorite artists)

I have been thinking about this, and well, no real answer came up to my mind

the most original countries are Finland and Australia for sure

in the earlier days Israel was probably the leading nation, with France and UK very close...

But today, well, too hard good music is produced everywhere, but if I had to choose, probably Sweden or Finland ;)

Guest .::E.P

I have been thinking about this, and well, no real answer came up to my mind

the most original countries are Finland and Australia for sure

in the earlier days Israel was probably the leading nation, with France and UK very close...

But today, well, too hard good music is produced everywhere, but if I had to choose, probably Sweden or Finland ;)

209228[/snapback]

Actually I disagree that there's ever been a leading country. There's always been good and bad music coming out from many countries since the early 90's.

Denmark! :P

Labels like Iboga and Crotus are some of the best psychadelic progressive trance labels out there...

I'm proud of being a Dane, because such a small country like Denmark can have a moderat and always-growing rave-scene... B) (And believe me, it IS a small country...)

Denmark!  :P

Labels like Iboga and Crotus are some of the best psychadelic progressive trance labels out there...

I'm proud of being a Dane, because such a small country like Denmark can have a moderat and always-growing rave-scene...  B) (And believe me, it IS a small country...)

209242[/snapback]

LOL, yes Denmark is a small country, but we have alot of different kind of people.

Iam from Aalborg, you?

Actually I disagree that there's ever been a leading country. There's always been good and bad music coming out from many countries since the early 90's.

well yes and no, indeed I think every country has good and bad acts but back in the "golden days" there were like heaps of GOOD acts coming from certain countries (Israel and UK come to mind) which overshadowed the bad... nowadays it kindof the other way around IMO :)

I am Swedish but I voted for Israel. MFG, Power Source, Astral Projection, Chakra&Edi Mis, Xerox&Freeman, Sandman, Indoor among others are just so good. I've always liked melody a lot and I think that contributes to my choice. Also, Israel, to me seems to have more of a "psytrance culture" than any other country.