Best country?

Ormion

The country with the best artists?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. The country with the best artists?

• Israel
    • UK
    • France
    • Sweden
    • Germany
    • Australia
    • Finland
    • South Africa
    • Japan
    • Denmark
    • Russia
    • Other

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is always difficult with this polls to name only one, I can name one for each genre :

Israel - Best country for melodic and epic structures but not these days, from 1992-2002.

England - Definately most insane psychedelic productions with tweaking loonacy and intellect.

France - Their mixture of poeticly melodic and hard pumping driving beats is great combination.

Sweden - They definately have great scene, and their music was always highly melodic and psychedelic.

not difficult, i voted Sweden :)

logic bomb

battle of the future buddhas

atmos

human blue

vibrasphere

ticon

son kite

207184[/snapback]

Agree with you there, Sweden definitely has the best artists atm. England and France were probably better in the oldschool period though.

And what about Switzerland then?! Blue Vortex, Rumble Pack, Subconsciousmind, DJ Thujon, Silent Sphere... The Swiss wave is coming! ;)

Anyway, I voted for Israel. Not so much because of the new stuff but because they have so much old classic artists. But France and England come close...

No, it's not difficult at all.

SWEDEN!

Son Kite, S-Range, Matenda, Vibrasphere, Carbon Based Lifeforms and all the other swedish ambient ... ENOUGH SAID!

hope so. You are the biggest herb smokers in whole Europe.

I think they come in 2nd after The Netherlands...

Personally I voted for Israel for giving us such killer artists during "the golden age of goa" (96-98)... but the hoard of untalented artists releasng crap lately kind of cancels it out ;)

I also voted for Israel because of the good retro (old skool) stuff they released and keeping up the melodic way (what's still my favourite direction :) )...

don't want to be negative but it's ok to mention which country I think is the worst...

Japan : really don't like their style... over melodic and no story telling at all... Most releases are just euhporical but not psychedelic... I don't know but everytime I hear something melodic released from japan I directly recongnize it, still not knowing it's from japan...

not making a statement here just sharing expierence ;)

Denmark.. Not because Iam danish myslef, but I think we are releasing some nice stuff..

Phony Orphants

Emok (Yes, I know the is the ½ of Phony Orphants, but his soloproject Emok)

Beat Bizarre

Genetic Spin

Jahbo

Grapes of Wrath

Meteloids

I could continue..

Take care now...

Well, I would like to say Scandinavia, but that was not the option so I was patriotic to vote for Sweden, but meaning my fellow danes as well with that vote :)

Well, I would like to say Scandinavia, but that was not the option so I was patriotic to vote for Sweden, but meaning my fellow danes as well with that vote :)

207351[/snapback]

Hey man.. what about your little brother, Norway?

Oh and I cant choose. because I like all of the country's ... :)

But I voted Swden cause they are most psychedelic :rolleyes:

Or should I have voted UK? Or Isreal.. damn...