best party?

MIT

When was your best party? Who play then? Or maybe who is your fav man for dj set or life?

206896[/snapback]

Hehehe, what a funny question.... Anyways, my favourite Dj would be Saskia (Miss Djax), for being a hot chick with great taste in Music. The best party I have been to was probably when Juno Reactor played in Roskilde. I must say that all the parties I have ever been to in Copenhagen were great. I remember ONE with Kid Paul and Resistance D Live that totally blew everyones mind :)

hard to choose the BEST... each party has it´s own characteristics..

like for example, voov this year was great overall... transit had a bad location, bad organization, but the most amazing line up... antaris was when I met this special girl, and was nice overall..

or trancendence 2003, in Brazil, had one of the most amazing locations ever, waterfalls near, free water, etc, but the bathrooms sucked...

ypy poty 2001 (or 2002?) in Brazil was amazing in all senses... but I dont remember much about the music..

so it changes.. advantages and disadvantages.. I can say, though, that I never went to a totally bad festival or parties, and that I dont regret going to any either..

djs and live acts? well that changes a lot for me.. Freq has been one of the tops this year.. or in the chill out, ott was amazing... but who know´s, maybe in a few months I see some other amazing stuff, and many others.. I cant compare, each in a different way hehehe

Because I really like her looks! ;) And the question was a bit odd "Or maybe who is your fav man for dj set or life", I thought then that a dj that you would like to spend your life with (just kidding) ;)

It's the 21st century...

*sigh*

so in the 21st century men can't be physically atracted to woman anymore??? Indeed there's something about a hot chick how knows her psy that makes any man go crazy... it's like hot chicks who are into fast cars :)

anyway back to the topic... I know this will sound druggy but my preference for a party is in direct proportion with the dose of acid I took...

so in the 21st century men can't be physically atracted to woman anymore???

206966[/snapback]

Of course they can, but very often when women are mentioned men first comment their looks and then their skills. In the 21st century we should be able to look past gender.

To me it´s Voov Experience... The biggest experience ever, I come to the location and the first step I make on it´s ground I feel like home... What an Amaaaaaaaaaazing Festival...

I luv it, I luv it, I luv it !!! :D

And best live this year was also Ott with Blumenkraft this year at Transit, what a blast...

Yeah each party has a life of its own but there are some memorable ones for me where so many variables came together that the downside like bad toilets etc dont even rate a blip on the Fun Radar ;)

For me the best party was just recently....Earthcore Carnival 2004, Melbourne, Australia. The reasons being;

1. A wicked lineup in order of appearance - Younger Brother, Prometheus, GMS, Hallucinogen, 1200 Mics, Eat Static, Son Kite, Shpongle. All between the hours of 10pm and 3pm the next day. The party actually went for three days, two nights but this was the main night. The other night was awsome also with more local acts/djs playing.

2. Excellent camping with a river for swimming

3. Excellent friends all camped in one huge area, rather than scattered throughout the whole festival

4. Great wheather - warm but not scorching

5. All the usual trappings of a good festival; great food stalls, free water (of course), friendly vibe in general etc

But having said all this there have been so many excellent parties, but in this one it all just came together so fantasically. :D

sounds like an awesome party, electrickery!!

australia and NZ do seem amazing places to make parties... I wish I can go there with my gf one day =)

There is one festi in Australia, from Happy People Productions, Exodus ,

which seems to be just INDREDIBLE ! 1 week of super nice party, amazing location and so on.. Gotta go there for sure some day..

Exodus Festival 2005

The best were probably the ones I haven't heard yet and I want a lot ( Hallucinogen, Juno Reactor, Chi-A.D, Battle Of The Future Buddhas, Blue Planet Corporation, Pleiadians ( old I mean ), Transwave, Total Eclipse, MFG etc ) but I've heard lot of Astral Projection, Psychaos, Dino Psaras, Space Cat, X - Dream, Electric Universe, Infected Mushroom, Shakta, Chakra, Miranda, Xerox, GMS, Zorba, SUN Project, Haldolium, and they were all great so I can't name one party...;)

Around here there's no such thing as voov or boom or anything big..

don't need to be big to be exceptionnal though.

My fav party was a 3 days party called Natura in eastern Canada in 2002..

It was very far in the bushes, you had to drive like 1 1/2 hour from Montreal to get there, in the middle of nowhere..

who played i have no idea, all locals, but the music was always good, good ALL THE TIME without any break !

But the most exceptionnal was the vibe, the people.. the ambiance was so magic, people were soooooo nice, everybody was kind of linked together, there had no limits, everybody could talk to everybody without being looked weird, it wss totally opened.. I call it the real vibe, the pur one, where nobody is there to see something, but to live it, all together.. Those 3 days were the best, so much happened, so much happened in me and in other peoples.. I can't even find the words to describe how it was ...

My best psytrance partys where the ones in the beginning when I didn't have a clue who was playing...

live acts ??? no live acts present those days... just illegal low live parties... I remember my first parties at the end there wasn't a dj at all and they just played the same mix cd four times (imagine that :rolleyes: )... nobody cared cause that mix cd was that good that nobody cared... there was no critizen...

It's goa... it sound psychedelic then it felt good & right... those where my best parties and always be... :)

For me it's hard to name a best one. There is actually none. Because each location has its charm, each sound is different and each decoration too. Actually I can't really name a favourite. Ealier I always said Koxbox was it, but in the last time I actually noticed that there were so many really good ones and I don't really wanna compare them, because they were all just good. IMHO it would be stupid to say that this one was "good good" and the other one was "bad good" ... I mean, good is good (like "god is god", lol) - when there is good vibe, nice people, nice sound and good energy you don't need anything else, not even a live act. So that's why I can't really mention a best one anymore. I only can say that until now I have not experienced a bad psy party, each one had its charm and its moments ... there was none yet where I haven't been happy, even the last one where I was freaking out was good in its own way.

If you'd force me I'd say Koxbox. That was one of the first parties I went to and it was absolutely breathtaking great ... parents not at home, I returned home in the morning for breakfast, dancing through the whole night, my whole body aching for days after the event. Marvellous :rolleyes: