Best climax in a psy track?

Manuser

It's definetly in Hallucinogen's Trancespotter.. when that hacky voice comes for the second time, the hihats enter... everything is so tight... and the BOOM! Screaming evil dark melody!

I gotta go with "Snakes and ladders" by Prometheus. When the beat slows down increasingly followed by the eerie voice and an all-out psytrance explosion is my no. 1 climax!

Also... The climax on Shpongle's "sixth revelation" with the wildly distorted vocals and those bubbling noises makes my adrenaline FLASHBOIL :)

Yeah, Planet BEN and Trippy Future Garden, with that 6 minutes long climax ! BRRRR....

I agree about Cosmosis - Howling At The Moon, but I have to add Technossomy - V.T.O.L. and Battle Of The Future Buddhas - MR. Fantastic ! There is endless list with climactic songs actually :

Pleiadians - Maia

Slide - Unstable

UX - Alien Earth Activity

Psychaos - Chaos To Order

Total Eclipse - The Furnace

Children Of Paradise - Bloodsuckers

FLA - Evil Playround ( Tim Schuldt Rmx )

X - Dream - Children Of The Last Generation

Battle Of The Future Buddhas - Lord Of The Dance

etc.

hmm hmm...infected mushroom and 'return of the shadows'...the climax there is just something I can't believe...I thought it was impossible to create something like that...'the ultimate roof of climax' I say :)

I didn't want to mention all my favourites like I & everybody always do in best of threads... so I'll pick three... not the best but 3 that pop into my mind....

electric universe - sunset skyline

chi - ad : bio candy

xerox feat passenger - angel kaya

voila that's it... maybe one new track...

cyber cartel - final oblivion (moon remix)

Shakta - Lepton head (deedrah rmx)

altought goa isnt made of climaxes but its made of all the song itself.  ;)

207457[/snapback]

I realy enjoy climaxes. It's like you are blast in the orbit again and again and... :D Can you feel the pure space?

Hallucinogen - Angelic Particles from about 5:20 - 6:40

Crazyness perfection. Gives me goosebumps everytime. :)

206883[/snapback]

can someone list versions of this tunes released? this one melts me. aptly named.

Shakta - Lepton head (deedrah rmx)

altought goa isnt made of climaxes but its made of all the song itself.  ;)

207457[/snapback]

true, climaxes are more the specialty of anthemic styles.

Hallucinogen - Jiggle of the sfinx: The celtic thingy. Quite an accomplishment and as out of place in psytrance as it is well-executed. :lol:

Actually, the entire track is one massive stroke of genius in the world of electronic music (especially the mid-section with a million percussive gadgets blasting away for 2 minutes - it's stretch-TASTIC! Uh...i mean... FANtastic) :D