the delta - as a child i could walk on the ceiling

Moai

hm i only know about a DUB mix of As a child i could walk on the ceiling... never heard of a remix

the delta - as a child i could walk on the ceiling (remix?)

I heard this track at a Delta Live and my god it was awesome.. i must know if this track is released or if it will be!

206751[/snapback]

They have a special mix for the live sets that according to Marcus isn't going to be released. If you're after the original I have a few unplayed copies on vinyl for sale =)

I heard also that remix live and my friend told me it is actually X-Dream Rmx of it. In some way I find it even better than original, more massive and energetic. That kick sounds like they put another two filtered ones on top of it, so massive ! FAT, MEAN, AGRESSIVE Rmx it is ! Shame they won't release it.

• 4 months later...

I belive there is a "rmx" of this track by X-NOISE - its called Anjuna Beach for some stupid reason !!!

On some crystal matrix album I think ( dont own it so could be wrong ! )

255701[/snapback]

You're right.. It's on Utopia 2 by Crystal Matrix Records... I have no idea why they swiped the best part of the Delta track and renamed it Anjuna Beach... Sounds dodgy if you ask me...

DP

Ye I got mostly confused when I kept hearing this track out. First I thought it was someone pulling out their old 'tracks from back in the day', but then I heard it again, and again, and again. I've read since, on coughIsratrancecough that the Delta didn't want them to release this track as a remix, so they had to rename it. Suspicious indeed.

The thread is here for those who are interested :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hm i only know about a DUB mix of As a child i could walk on the ceiling... never heard of a remix

206754[/snapback]

Same here. And I thought the dub "mix" was the mix, and that the original was a trance track .. oh well.

Same here. And I thought the dub "mix" was the mix, and that the original was a trance track .. oh well.

306310[/snapback]

Huh, man, you haven't heard then X-Dream remix to the song...

OMG ! It is as good as original...but they only played it live, haven't seen it anywhere released... ;)

Huh, man, you haven't heard then X-Dream remix to the song...

OMG ! It is as good as original...but they only played it live, haven't seen it anywhere released... ;)

306313[/snapback]

:) I didnt make my self clear. What I ment was that I have only heard "X-Dream - As A child bla bla (Dub)" (have it on mp3, of cource) .. But I have never heard a trance mix of it. Or the original for that matter.

Edit: Oh I'm sorry.. I ment The Delta - As a Child ... (Dub mix) Havent heard the X-Dream version .. Well, I only got it on mp3, so who knows .. As it might as well be wrongly tagged.

Edit2: Or was it the X-Dream dub mix I had? ... hmmmm.... zz.. I cant remember. My computer is in Norway, I'm in Denmark. God I miss my computer :(

Edit3: As Kriz, I think I got this one: The_Delta_-_As_A_Child_I_Could_Walk_The_Ceiling_(Sub_Rmx) ...

Edited by psytones