Best compliation ever

Cinos

• 4 weeks later...

I would kill everyone to get that one!!!!

206570[/snapback]

ROFL!! I saw that on ebay last week.....

Anyways, my favourite:

Pulse 4

CD 1

1. 09'57" UX : Dominion

2. 09'08" Wasabe : Peaceful Turbulence

3. 09'17 Manmademan : Delirium

4. 07'32" Der Stern Von Afrika : Lumbumbashi

5. 09'08" Evolution : Warriors Of Light

6. 07'19" Blue Planet Corporation : Intrigue

7. 05'31" Ravebase : Electeaser

8. 08'24" Nemesis : Snake Dance

9. 10'02" NDMA : The Answer (Gift)

CD 2

1. 07'20" Laughing Buddha : Earth Medicine

2. 06'23" Digital Sun : Men On The Moon

3. 08'38" OOOD : Silence

4. 07'29" Shakta : Silicon Trip

5. 08'39" MOK Systems : Witching Hour

6. 07'12" Tristan : Sensory Deception

7. 09'45" Mono Substance : Midnight Sunrise

8. 10'11" Four Carry Nuts : Weird Egg

9. 07'31" Hara Gobi : Slow Motion

Release Date : 1997

ROFL!! I saw that on ebay last week.....

Are you joking? Which eBay?

I have been searching for this CD for a long time and I haven't seen it on eBay (I spend an hour a day searching on eBay.com, .de, ............)

Let me know what is the item number if you can find it.

Thanks B)

i just like it so much because for me it's like a unique compilation, you won't find that sort of music on any other cd. they may come close(tales from the forest for example), but i really think that none never matched this cd, even the newer ones (like tales from the dark forest, the Oerebro cd's or the schlab cd's..)

one more compilation that i really adore:

Ibiza - Cosmic Conspiracy :rolleyes: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hahahaa trueeeeeee forgot that one !

it seems i have forgotten a few more(there is just too much good music out there)

'The Sound of Goa Trance 2 : Acid Waves'

'Tntrance'

'Zep Tepi'

'Schlabbadheurst Rekkords 2'

............. :unsure: probably some more that i've forgotten (and these are just my favourite oldskool compilations, not to mention the new ones)

musica psychedelica scandinavica

211906[/snapback]

last track of the mato project one of the finest :) & there only released track as far as I know :unsure:

-goa spirit 3 & distance to goa 7 both from 1998 with some good memories attached...

-Fullon 1 (1997) & Fullon 3 (1999) did rock my world when entering...

-various - order odonata vol.1 [dragonfly 1994] I liked cause I never could imagine back then so damn good goa was created already in 1994...

-pulse 1 (1996) for the one killer track after another...

-Dragonfly trance - Classix II (2001) - : lots of know tracks but like the name said this one is definitily a classic...

-ÖREBRO FREAKFACTORY 1 - Psychedelic supertrance (2002) , first time I enjoyed those northern creepy sounds like miraculix...

-Ectoplasma - 2002 - very good progressive sound and a deep bass line from beginning to end... non melodic but filled with little psychedelic sounds (pots & pans)... very enjoyable on your home stereo...

-juice by alien project (2003) don't know why but always found this compilation well done...

-va - blue leprechaun (com.pact 2004), let's say the only morning fullon compilation I really enjoyed in the year 2004...

and off course lot's more to add in this list but tried to pick one every year... should look further... :rolleyes: ... but think this should do it...

still I'm not that kind of compilation listener... do prefer albums... don't know why ^_^

My favorite compilation.... definitely the 'Mystery of the Thirteen Crystal Skulls'. Another testament to TIP's glory. :rolleyes:

Timeless classics, production on a very high level and a concept album that tells a story (and kick-arse cover-art, too). The sequel, 'Secret...' almost qualifies, simply because of Shpongle's contribution, the almighty Seventh Revelation :lol: - STILL the greatest psytrance-track ever made - but the rest of the tracks on the album are... well, just not that good. <_< But hey, it's a tough act to follow...

I am not a connoisseur of compilations, since the number of psy-cd's I have bought can be counted on one hand (thats because I'm a newbie, NOT a bootlegger, ppl).... But Raja Ram's Stash Bag vol. 2 is still one of my fondest memories when it comes to cd's. Although not all the tracks are great, I really dig the flow and the energy pumping out when I play this baby. Benji's mixing is superb, especially during the last three tracks. About the tracks, I almost came when 'Gamma Goblins according to GMS' and 'Crystal Skulls dance mix' rocketed into my neural highway during the final minutes of the CD, worth the wait during 40 minutes of full-on. It was the first time I heard these tracks and I was blown away. Raja Ram definitely earned himself a big fan that day... In fact, I'm listening to it as I write these lines. :P

I guess I have to keep an eye out for future compilations... Unusual Suspects 2 is definitely on my target-list. And I have considered buying the 1st Stash Bag for months. And vol. 3 doesn't sound bad either. I would go to damnation and back to get my hands on the old Goa Head and Colour-series but they are harder to come by than a decent right-wing politician. Until then, I have every faith in compilation releases. Keep on trancing. :rolleyes:

Peace :lol:

:) My all-time favorite compilation is Dementertainment. This cd is so awesome and fantastic that words can't describe it. But i'll try.

First of all: It has some rare and unique Simon posford collaborations and they are an absolute orgasm to the ear. Infernal Machine shows us with aweinspiring ingeniousness that when you are at a Nocturnal Chainsaw Kerfuffle, you can do nothing but DANCE.... DANCE YOUR BRAINS OUT! :D An absolutely fantastic track which i will never grow tired of. And Martin Freeland's remix of the Loin King is no exception. What a terriffic remix.

Psykov's Megalithic is one of the best tracks i've ever come across. It is creepy and masterfully produced (that unsane screaming voice at the end of the track always put a smile of epic proportions on my face) :D