Best compliation ever

Cinos

Yup. Tracklist HERE.

It's IMO really the best goa compliation ever. The second one is good too, but doesn't include as many true classics as this... everybody should have this one. Do you agree with me for once?

I prefer part 3 in those series (it are 2 TIP colour albums in one though) , but Tantrance 6 is my personal best compil ever favourite...

Tracklist:

CD 1

1. 10'15" Sandman : End Of The World

2. 08'58" Orion : Nezca Spider

3. 08'19" Astrological : Moonraker

4. 09'45" Cosmosis : Moonshine

5. 09'14" Elysium : Trancelestial Psychobabas

6. 09'52" Elixir : Spiral 3 Remix

7. 09'38" Oforia : Why Not On Mars

8. 09'18" Astral Projection : Dancing Galaxy

CD 2

1. 09'39" Psychopod : Universal Mind

2. 07'27" Green Nuns Of The Revolution : Octofunk

3. 07'56" Prometheus Process : Clarity From Deep

4. 06'52" Space Tribe : Circle Of Life

5. 10'36" Lotus Omega : Lighthouse

6. 08'16" Four Carry Nuts : Total Recall

7. 09'03" Quirk : Ping

8. 08'29" Slinky Wizard : Sacred Fist

9. 08'48" Hallucinogen : Spiritual Antiseptic

Yup. Tracklist HERE.

It's IMO really the best goa compliation ever. The second one is good too, but doesn't include as many true classics as this... everybody should have this one. Do you agree with me for once?

206533[/snapback]

:o :o :o O.M.... ! L.O.L!.... memories memories this comp is old and it was a real stormer at that time, now i can't vote for a best one, i always got more into albums, but yep... Colour of Shiva..., thanx for having reminded it to me :P

Well its old now, but the comp I feel is very important for its time was Future Sound of America, which introduced many newbies (and had some great songs too) to some of the greatest artists of goa music! I'm not saying its the best comp ever, but it certainly has quite an impressive artist track list with several great songs, you can't deny. Tracks 1 and 6 are most awesome!, and I really liked Hallucinogen's Gamma Goblins and EU's Stardiver. Great stuff!

The Future Sound of America (1996 ir 1997)

1. 09'32" Astral Projection : Kabalah

2. 08'32" Miranda : Green Man

3. 07'18" Deedrah : The Wizard Demo

4. 07'04" Hallucinogen : Gamma Goblins

5. 07'11" The Infinity Project : Hyperspaced

6. 07'27" Transwave : Land Of Freedom (Radio Edit)

7. 03'37" Man With No Name : Jack In The Box

8. 06'43" Electric Universe : Stardiver

9. 08'06" Transwave : Malaka Dance

10. 09'49" Cypher O : Psychedelia Junglistia

Finally I agree with you Cinos on something.. I find Colours Of Shiva 1,2 and 3 as the best ones but all along with Pulse 1, 2 and 3...Those 6 comps got me in this music back in 96 ! But, I also like Goa Spirit 3 which is pretty amazing and Accidental Occidentalism, old school bliss. Best chill concept compilations must be Eclipse - Journey In Permanence and Impermanence, Kumharas - SST Chill, Life Is...-HomMega Chill...

I would kill everyone to get that one!!!!

206570[/snapback]

If you do kill everyone you will eventually get hold of that compilation, but please keep in mind that I do not have this compilation so you do not have to kill me.

Thanks.

Yup. Tracklist HERE.

206533[/snapback]

Hehe, i have all those tracks on vinyl :)

This is the one ladies and gentlemen! last 7 minutes of this cd are best 7 minutes of this whole genre!  :D

206568[/snapback]

OMG!!!, what track title is that? Is that last track on that comp a track that Pleiadians made that was actually called, "Pleiadians???" I clicked on it and it showed me a picture of I.F.O. but no track on I.F.O. by Pleiadians is actually called "Pleiadians." So if its true, I've never heard this one!

I have to know. Does anyone know the answer to this question?! :blink:

Yes, it is Pleiadians - Pleiadians and those three songs from Accidental Occidentalism are first songs they made as Pleiadians. That track is one of their best, simply amazing !

OMG!!!, what track title is that? Is that last track on that comp a track that Pleiadians made that was actually called, "Pleiadians???" I clicked on it and it showed me a picture of I.F.O. but no track on I.F.O. by Pleiadians is actually called "Pleiadians." So if its true, I've never heard this one!

I have to know. Does anyone know the answer to this question?! :blink:

206713[/snapback]

Yes they have a track called 'pleiadians'! :D And well... if you haven't heard it you've missed a lot! ;) Go get it fast mate. :) IMO the best track they've made...

I find Accidental Occidentalism to be very inconsistent. There are some great tunes there however... Boarding Pass to Balagan is great :D

206725[/snapback]

Inconsistent? :huh: Weeell...IMO if 2 (1,5) tracks make a comp inconsistent then...I guess you're right. The rest are just top top quality stuff. :)