Trance in Russia

bigbadabum

psykovsky! *drools* hehe...

Hi Bigbadabum....your question is :huh: ....'cause that is same like I ask u what do u know about trance scene in Serbia,if u understand me...but is true that in RU u got many more producers than ppl does in Serbia...

btw,I reading some topic on Isratrance site...and ppl there said (opinion was spliff)that partys in Russia is something like,nothing special,blah,blah.....I can't tell, I never been in Russia,so....I do not have some concrete opinion B)

Fungus Funk must be my fav. Russia act. Fungus's music is infected by the missery and sadness of mother russia. The nuclear plants, poor people and cold. The best music comes from "real" people. Fungus is exelent :D

Lemmi : russian trance is not stagnating. I wonder somethimes if you still understand today's psytrance man. Everything is crap or formulated in your eyes. Do you even listen to the music ???

Rusian trance is quiet diverse : parasense, fungus funk, transdriver, overlap, g- light, horns and hoofs, kindzadza. They all do have their own sound.

Rusian trance is quiet diverse : parasense, fungus funk, transdriver, overlap, g- light, horns and hoofs, kindzadza. They all do have their own sound.

well I'm not sayig that they don't have a slightly different sound but you have to admit that they all sound similar... The only russian artist I've heard lately doing something completely different is Synsun...

well I'm not sayig that they don't have a slightly different sound but you have to admit that they all sound similar... The only russian artist I've heard lately doing something completely different is Synsun...

206956[/snapback]

Lemmiwinks you gotta broaden your persepectives in terms of where Psy is heading towards these days.............New artist...............New innovations........you still steem to be stuck in the 90's era

Wake up..................check out these russians demons

Neoris

Vaccum Stalker

Red

Goblin Muse

Alienetic

Osom

Freaking

Kindzadza

Abnormal Project

and lots more.................you got to discover them not just talk about what you don;t seem to know........

Peace

trance from russia? :ph34r: Haven't heard much really...synsun is from there? okay well that's one then :) no others really...no no wait! there's this legendary 'radio trance' also from there! Had some good tunes back then... ;)

Lemmiwinks you gotta broaden your persepectives in terms of where Psy is heading towards these days.............New artist...............New innovations........you still steem to be stuck in the 90's era

Wake up..................check out these russians demons

Neoris

Vaccum Stalker

Red

Goblin Muse

Alienetic

Osom

Freaking

Kindzadza

Abnormal Project

and lots more.................you got to discover them not just talk about what you don;t seem to know........

Peace

207036[/snapback]

Vacuum Stalkers is not demons. Just sciencists.

At this moment this project is frozen.

Sorry!