PsyTrance Artist

gruzina

O my God,what a question.....there are so many artis,that I just can't deside,maby

Dino Psaras,

Son Kite,

Audiotec,

Future propercy,

Vibe Tribe,

Cosmic tone,

Ultravoice

Sub6,

Space cat,

Wizzy noise,

Xibalba,

proj.Aquatica....and so on,and so on,every minute some guy,or ppl rls.something new and that seems to be fucking amazing :D

Simon Posford would be my obvious choice, but really lets try something new on

for size, shall we?

My all time favorite psy-artist is Ofer Dikovsky. Sadly, only his best tracks from the late-nineties. The new oforia tracks just doesnt do anything for me)

IMO, Ofer is the master. Why?

-He is a master producer in the same way as simon posford 

-He has his own unique sounds.

-He doesnt rip off samples (at least to my knowledge)

-He doesnt fill his tracks with crappy matrix-samples or some other cheesy cliche.

-I enjoyed EVERY track on the "pigs in space" album. For me, thats never happened be4

-I just can get enough of his metallic "deep space trance-sound"

-"Solar" can make me dance till i drop

Some other big favorite artists are Benji's masterful "snakes & Ladders" as well as "The River" by the Nommos.

206456[/snapback]

Absolutely RIGHT!

I absolutely like the older stuff he produced.. also Tandu - Multimoods is a real classic no psytrance fan should miss :)

Nowadays, my favourite producers are: Space Buddha, Suria, Eskimo, Electric Universe and Shift

And I thought that the meaning of this topic was to only name one act that is your favorite by heart and time. That has ment something special to you regardless of how many acts you "digg"

I call this the "show and tell" syndrome, hehe.... Well.. stupid me :P

And I thought that the meaning of this topic was to only name one act that is your favorite by heart and time. That has ment something special to you regardless of how many acts you "digg"

I call this the "show and tell" syndrome, hehe.... Well.. stupid me :P

206575[/snapback]

Yeah I have that feeling too... :) If you don't have fav artist then...DON'T reply! it's that easy :)

It's pointless to write dozens of artist if the question was to tell only the best ;)

Tetraktys

I happened to see Tetraktys at Om Festival 2003! I thought it was a damn good set... Impressed me big-time... Though I couldn't fully enjoy the set as I was sort of unpleasantly tripping out on mushrooms at the time... But I remember how rockin the set was!

For me, the one fave would be Infected Mushroom for their first 2 albums, but I would also add that Juno Reactor and X-Dream are mighty close... Delta is damn good too, maybe in that group with the release of their next album?

Also hoping for a new Xenomorph sometime...

EeeeeeeK! at a squeeze i would have to say........ Hallucinogen :rolleyes:

To this day my smoothest journey through a set was a Hallucinogen set. It was so masterfully crafted and executed that i didnt leave the dancefloor for 4 or so hours. Not even to drink.... i dont usually do that ever! It was a few years back now and have never been so transported, so transfixed by music since. It seemed as if time stood still and sped by all at once because of the way Posford constructed both the music and the set itself.

And no it wasnt the drugs :P

ghreg on earth

xenomorph

scatterbrain

ka-sol

dronebixie

derango

those who know the dark side

those who will always keep their style and will never disappoint me

ghreg on earth

xenomorph

scatterbrain

ka-sol

dronebixie

derango

those who know the dark side

those who will always keep their style and will never disappoint me

207441[/snapback]

You must check out the early works of Sandman for sure!, now that's dark and mean...! and not only stupid empty bassline based tracks with some random horror movie samples, but dark / evil melodies and stuff like that i reccomend his "Witchcraft" album and these 3 killer tracsk: End of the world, Natural born killer, Starfinder

So here's my favorites :

Astral Projection

Atmos

Blue Planet Corporation

Chi-A.D.

Cosma

Cosmosis

Dimension 5

Doof

Etnica/Pleiadians/Crop Circles

Hallucinogen

Human Blue

Hux Flux

Indoor

Infected Mushroom

Jaia

Koxbox

MFG

Miranda

Oforia

O.O.O.D.

Pigs In Space

Planet B.E.N

Prana

Psyko Disko

Ra

Shakta

Tandu

The Delta

The Muses Rapt

Toi Doi

Total Eclipse

Transwave

Vibrasphere

X-Dream

Scatterbrain

Sirius Isness

The Misted Muppet

You must check out the early works of Sandman for sure!, now that's dark and mean...! and not only stupid empty bassline based tracks with some random horror movie samples, but dark / evil melodies and stuff like that i reccomend his "Witchcraft" album and these 3 killer tracsk: End of the world, Natural born killer, Starfinder

207446[/snapback]

No question about that, old sandman's stuff rox for sure

stupid empty bassline based tracks with some random horror movie samples

lol, too much listening to israeli beach boys trying to do dark stuff by placing noisy layers one above another :)))