PsyTrance Artist

gruzina

Hello fellows :)

I wander who is the most wanted psytrance artist

i want each one of you to write who is his favorite artist and write why he is the 'chosen one' :rolleyes:

so i'll be the ferst to say that 'Infected Mushroom' is my favorite artist and its not because im from israel ...:)hehehe

its because their special SOUND ...

i by myself making music and my ambition is to get such good SOUND as they have

and they got pritty nice melodys that i liked too....

anyway i never heard such a talent guys in this ganer

Hello fellows :)

I wander who is the most wanted psytrance artist

i want each one of you to write who is his favorite artist and write why he is the 'chosen one'  :rolleyes:

so i'll be the ferst to say  that 'Infected Mushroom' is my favorite artist and its not because im from israel ...:)hehehe

its because their special SOUND ...

i by myself making music and my ambition is to get such good SOUND as they have

and they got pritty nice melodys that i liked too....

anyway i never heard such a talent guys in this ganer

206263[/snapback]

any pure goa artist is my favourite :)

Wow, hard question, but I'll choose...

Phony Orphants[/font=Geneva][/size=8]

Those sweet monotous beats, the simple bassline and those freaking godlike melodies.. This is my ticket to heaven!!

Take care now, bye bye then!!

There are several I like a lot, if I had to chose one I go for Hallucinogen. I know it's clichée but I like the old-school sound with lots of layers. To bad there are no new albums...

well... I dont like to choose only one. But if I have to regardless of how many brilliant acts I wanna post. My choice would also be Infected Mushroom. <--- Becoming a clichée?

The reason is fairly easy.. They are the main reason of why I got the taste for psytrance/goa. They showed me a world on mushrooms that was unbelivble.

Now.. 2004, they are no longer my "at the moment fav act". "IM The Supervisor" is a nice album if your looking sweet melodies and a great (to) clean production.

But once again.. The psyact that has given me the most pleasure in life is IM.

PLEIADIANS/ETNICA

They are absolutely my favourite ones cause they released 5 platinum albums : THE JUGGELING ALCHEMIST UNDER THE BLACK LIGHT, ALIEN PROTEIN, IFO, FAMILY OF LIGHT, EQUATOR plus another 2 albums of singles by both projects ( Vimana, Time Dilation, Astral Way, Acid Shell, Blinded Moon, Tribute, Plastic, Rotating Fields, Jungle Trax, Chemical Trance, Sonic System, Full Mental Jackpot, Pleiadians, Boarding Pass To Balagan and more of them ) so they are pretty special to me since I like all of their trax until Nitrox and Chrome. I still haven't heard new Etnica album yet and they are not my present favourite but what did they achieved for trance culture in general make them my absolute favourite. After them ASTRAL PROJECTION come.

Artists that dare to progress and evolve (with grace), some that come to mind are:

Hallucinogen/Shpongle, Cosmosis, Doof, Shaolin Wooden Men, Darshan, Deedrah, Delta, Juno Reactor, Etnica, Son Kite, Ubar Tmar, Koxbox, Deedrah

Some artists that do not fit this description would be:

Space Tribe, Infected Mushroom, Yahel, Electronic Universe, GMS, Space Cat, Talamasca, Oforia

Ofer Dikovsky... that's the one :)

hmmm...3..no 4...no 5.. yes 5 brilliant albums made by him.

That's something many can't do.

I wish I'd someday hear "VA - Trance Mix 6". It's so hard to find... :(

Only stuff by him I haven't heard... :(

Rinkadink

Because his sound is "funny" :) I love the driving basslines along with the kicks. The soundseffects he uses blends in so perfectly. They way he put structure to a track, mixing the effects, adding the percussions, the variation. So good!

I will also say that Fractal Glider is a genious :) Somewhat same as above.

I must say any of Simon Posford's work is by far my favorite. His music almost seems to have a psychoactive effect when I listen to it. And oh yes, it's sounds good as well. Hallucinogen revs me up when I want something fast, and Shpongle does something else to my mood when I... want something else. I haven't had a chance to listen to much of his work from other projects.

Well, seeing lot of people going for more artists, I have to add my favourite ones :

PLEIADIANS/ETNICA

ASTRAL PROJECTION

HALLUCINOGEN

CHI-A.D.

DIMENSION 5

BLUE PLANET CORPORATION

TRANSWAVE

MESSAGE FROM GOD

COSMOSIS

JUNO REACTOR

MAN WITH NO NAME

GREEN NUNS OF THE REVOLUTION

Simon Posford would be my obvious choice, but really lets try something new on

for size, shall we?

My all time favorite psy-artist is Ofer Dikovsky. Sadly, only his best tracks from the late-nineties. The new oforia tracks just doesnt do anything for me)

IMO, Ofer is the master. Why?

-He is a master producer in the same way as simon posford

-He has his own unique sounds.

-He doesnt rip off samples (at least to my knowledge)

-He doesnt fill his tracks with crappy matrix-samples or some other cheesy cliche.

-I enjoyed EVERY track on the "pigs in space" album. For me, thats never happened be4

-I just can get enough of his metallic "deep space trance-sound"

-"Solar" can make me dance till i drop

Some other big favorite artists are Benji's masterful "snakes & Ladders" as well as "The River" by the Nommos.

Old:

Sandman

Xenomorph

Everything old from "Psychopod"

Orichalcum

New:

Psykovsky

Seroxat

Azax Syndrom

Kindzadza