the below to pic has one mistake

ritual om

where would you prefer,for a dreamed one psychedelic party,to take place?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. where would you prefer,for a dreamed one psychedelic party,to take place?

• 1.in a forest up on a mountain or on a beach
    • 2.in a club equipped with all the psy gadgets
    • 3.in a house
    • 4.in an old deserted building(like the drome which was an underground hideout)
    • 5.in the center of a big town(e.g new york or london)
    • 6.on the top of a skyscraper

I voted for the deserted building. In the summe there are so many parties in the forest I wouldn't mind another location from time to time. But the forests sure have they charms!

In an old, deserted building. Some old castle ruin, an abandoned hall for balls (we had one near here, but it burned down :( ... it was one of the coolest locations I ever have been to - there were still all those bright chandeliers hanging around and statues on the walls ... a neo-classical-romantical-cool atmosphere ... my gosh, that was a great location), an abanoned factory, a slaughterhouse (brillant for the darker stuff!). That would be cool. I voted for that.

However, clubs aren't bad either. Easy to decorate, easy to illuminate ... and the sound fits - indeed, it fits! I like clubs. Plus it's easier to get there, I live in town :)

An open air location would just be good for the oldskool stuff IMHO. But when it comes to that, the club would never be the right location ... also not the abandoned building unless it's a castle ruin on a mountain or so...

nothing beats nature

a nice waterfall nearby, river, beach.... and trees for shadow please =)

• 1 month later...

in a forest up on a mountain or on a beach

cause those locations are absolutely rare in belgium :( ... forest happens though, mountains we don't have :mellow: & parties on the beach are often not allowed here...

still I prefer the forest cause you can cool down for a bit... the beach is too hot for me & I don't have a clue how I would expierience a party on a mountain... (maybe not enough air to breathe if you dance too fast)...