A new Shpongle 3 tracklist!

tDR_shpongled

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so simon p made a special appearance in this festival I just went to.. nice =)

Some tracks he played I guess are from the new album.. I liked them (and I dont like the second cd).. if it ends up not screwing up and in the same ´line´ that I heard, I will probably get it :)

Yes, a trilogy would surely mean n°3 is related in some way to the others. A new radical dimension? not when you are still completing a Universe...and I asume many, many millions havent yet heard NOTHING of this.

I hope many many would have a loong looong 3 parts orgasm when they'll finally do, as certainly Raja and Si also do.

And frestyle? Yess. Latin rhythms, polyrhythms, D&B, breaks, funky/voodoo drummers, complex rhythms, minimalist, newly textured, woody perc sounds, delicate little trebles, TUNNED DRUMS, pleassse, tunned drums playing with the bass or the high hat, beatless tracks!... OOops I got carried away this is not a wich list, its a guess for something already done...

but can I affect the time backwards?

Anyway. All that just excellent!!

What do you want? slow, predictable 4/4, boring-noisy-forgeteable or solemn(urging us to FWDD) throughout the LP???, not me please.

Each time I see it, I think its great!

Just like the name: "Nothing Lasts", very long time since I haven't come across to a name as great as this. How nobody thought of it before?

...Apart from that I do sense Simon, is going to new territory or coming to a new synthesis of what he already discovered a decade ago(and most of the rest cannot yet catch up) ...just now.

:mellow:

Huh, I first thought too that it will be double disc but this concept sounds pretty interesting. It will surely mean they did something innovative and creative as always. Just for Raja Ram not to destroy the songs with some non sense of samples...

Haha nice :)

I kinda have to agree though, it DOES take the magic away. But it wont be possible any other way - their inspiration of samples is also a highly important one. What inspires them has to inspire us too - thats not an easy thing to do

" the tricks dont have the same effect as back then (the stuttering vocals"

simon just isnt simon without the stuttering. I still love it

Many artists have tried repeating the process - and some have reached success

208861[/snapback]

love shpongle talk 2 me :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

i've been waiting for this album for so looooooooong. i want it now!!! stupid calx guy. shoulda gotten your 3d work done here. www.digitalblasphemy.com i bet he wouldnt have blown the deadlines to shreds. oh well.

i agree beja flor isn't the best track out there. i dont mind listening to it but i cant make it through the full 10 minutes lol.

Yep, that will change a trillion thousand hundred times

232593[/snapback]

No, it won't. It has changed a lot already, I think they're reached the actual date now. :unsure: