Virus B Problem!

Just bought Virus B and have already got a problem with it. When i was playing on it in the shop all seemed to be ok. But when i took it home and started changing patches suddenly all letters changed with chaotic symbols and letters. Turning on/off several times helps a bit but not always. Synth comes with the latest 4.90 OS. Patched it again with it. Patching was ok, they all worked well about hal an hour. And then it repeated. Tried 4.80 - doesn't help. Should I try something else or take it back to the shop?

Just bought Virus B and have already got a problem with it. When i was playing on it in the shop all seemed to be ok. But when i took it home and started changing patches suddenly all letters changed with chaotic symbols and letters. Turning on/off several times helps a bit but not always. Synth comes with the latest 4.90 OS. Patched it again with it. Patching was ok, they all worked well about hal an hour. And then it repeated. Tried 4.80 - doesn't help. Should I try something else or take it back to the shop?

205520[/snapback]

Mate, your best bet to get an answer is from the mailinglist of access music. You can apply here:

http://www.access-music.de/mailinglist.php4

They for sure know what is wrong with your virus. Maybe re-installing the factory presets will help.