TRANSWAVE IS BACK!

Filteria

Transwave is back!!! YES! THE transwave.. :)

In 3d vision home page it says: . Transwave has started....Trash....

http://www.3dvisionrecords.com/index2.htm

This is wonderfull...but i do fear something... If the full on wave will eat them.. i pray to God that this is not the case..

*Let's pray along*

Take Care Filteria

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY FUCKING .... AAAAAHahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

Shut Up! You're kidding, right?! This is a joke, right?

Shit, oh God oh shit.. This is too great.

The hair on my head standing up! This is amazing! This calls for celebration!

Oh, oh..

Oh fuck I gotta go jerk off now!

Has 3dv released anything distinct in the last couple of years? I don't know about this...

205517[/snapback]

Thats what making me nervous..and that they are using mostly software, no hardware analogue ones like in the days of the "old" transwave...

1st of all... Dado has been saying that a new Transwave album was in the works since like 2000!!! There have already been loads of posts on the subject years ago all ready...

2nd of all, when you see the crap that Dado and Christophe are making these days (well OK, it's listenable but light years away from Transwave IMO) you can only guess that it'll be a MAJOR dissapointement...

Huh ! I truly hope that is going to be as hard as before. I've heard Christophe playing 2 years ago and he was playing some stuff that so much reminded on Transwave just with new sounds and better production. At some point I was sure that it was Transwave but since I know all of their stuff and this was new, I hoped that this might be something at least similar. But when I heard Dado playing he had dark dj set with few melodies, so I don't know what to think. I am sure that it will be some kind of full on considering label they are producing for, but 3D Vision always made intelligent full on without BS. I hope for the best...:)

I've heard Christophe playing 2 years ago and he was playing some stuff that so much reminded on Transwave just with new sounds and better production. At some point I was sure that it was Transwave but since I know all of their stuff and this was new, I hoped that this might be something at least similar. But when I heard Dado playing he had dark dj set with few melodies, so I don't know what to think.

I think you mean the other way around... Dado (aka Deedrah) is the one living in Ibiza and who does remixes of old Transwave tracks and Christophe (aka Absolum) is the one releasing violent stuff with few melodies...

... Christophe (aka Absolum) is the one releasing violent stuff with few melodies...

205561[/snapback]

i saw him in his "live" gig a while back in a club here. i went thru different areas of the floor to find a good sonic spot - no use. it's all "boom-chi-boom-chi-boom-chi..." all thruout the set. what melody?!

No, Lemmi, that is why I mentioned cause I was confused with it too. Bare in mind that I heard Christophe playing 3 years ago and he already had his Absolum project and back then I was expecting set in atmosphere of Wild album and he gave me amazing perfromance without single track from that album and that confused me. However, when I heard Dado playing I expected more melodies and instead he gave me more minimalish performance starting with Man With No Name - Axis Flip continuing directly to X- Dream - Psychomachine. How weird is that ? After that he continued with minimal trance for hour or so after which he finally played one of his songs...But last time, 5 months ago when I was on last Christophe party he played more demented stuff but they were not banging/minimal but rather wild and crazy. I liked that set much more than Dado's. I got turned off by Dado with his last album - Body & Soul which I find completely uninspired and boring, so maybe he really did lost touch with himself somehow...

What few melodies they're currently useing, far from equals what made Transwave have such great songs. I'm not saying all their songs were great either, but Transwave made some of the best goatrance ever!, and it was because of their rhythms, songs full of idea's, cool melodies, tunes, imaginative + interesting moments, intro's, atmosphere, etc... Take away the melodies, lush layers, and you take away classic Transwave or rather main charateristics that would most likely evolve and translate into making new Transwave great!

This recent Deedrah, from some I've heard, (Specifically his 2003 release) what crap! Maybe its just not my stye, but considering this is the same talented artist who used to make up half of Transwave, I would have expected more. But how about the other half...

Christoph's stuff on the other hand, yeah.. I've heard some of Absolum, and he's made some decent, good harder, darker, pounding dance stuff, as far as dark, minimal psytrance for the club goes... and yet he sounds nothing like Transwave at all. So okay, he's been doing different stuff over the last couple years, but I could never compare this stuff to old Transwave! Transwave is on an entirely different level. Like Izik Levy's Sandman, I would have never expected him to do lesser work. Transwave was one of the greats and I really feel that even with the several good songs here and there, they've been doing work under their full potential since Transwave. These guys were some of the very best EVER at one time! But that was like 10 years ago. I doubt they're even that crazy now. I'd be impressed if they actually made something awesome! I doubt they can do it.

But how would these two artists come together? What direction would they take?, I mean the direction of new Transwave? Think about it. You have one guy who's been doing dark club stuff and another who's reduced his work to mostly forgettable tracks (in the eye's of most listeners, when compared to much of their earlier GREAT work) Dado is now doing remixes of old Transwave? Has he run out of ideas?, Are they even any good? I must admit, I did hear the Land of Freedom RMX years back but I never heard all of Deedrah - Reload. But Land of Freedom rmx was really good, nostalgic, special stuff because of those classic tunes. I think, and the Deedrah reviews on this site are on my side, his last really good work was in 2001.

But maybe they still have it in them yet! Imagine a dark, storming, intricate, crazy, atmospheric Transwave, with great production, fresh sounds, and unexpected insane moments of whatever moments they'd be! Am I dreaming? Err....... A darker Transwave? Hey it could work! I'm being optimistic. I'd love to see and hear an awesome , FUCKING WILD, WELL DONE album after almost a decade! The point is that without melodies and catchy melody or whatever driven rhythm, no one wants to hear more melody-LACKING club trance, dark tones or not. It seems that many people are tired of Absolum. Its time to move on!

I think we all want to see a great album comeback from Transwave, with some of the golden things that made them famous (Melody layers, Monster tracks like Land of Freedom, for starters, but all NEW songs of course) as opposed to an album that sounds NOTHING like there classic style or one which lacks the catchy melodies and great twisting, combining, mixing and rhythm that has made their music so great. In short, they've gotta build on what made them so good and release something that really is a masterpiece!, something entirely new and that gives justice to old Transwave. But I have not heard their recent stuff, and sure, the new Transwave could be totally different, and on another level than what most of us are expecting, for better or worse. The potential is always there until the product is finished, assuming there really is a product thats really, actually going to formulate, finalize, and release to the public. I really hope it comes together and is awesome!, but don't we all. :rolleyes:

In short, like Pleiadians ... (Another group who's music I feel passionate about) I'd rather see no new Transwave album unless its gonna be something really special, something great! ... unless the new sound and style is so creative, melodic, and catchy, and NOT some collaboration between the styles of "Deedrah" and "Absolum", passed on as an album titled, "Transwave." That would just be gay, you know? This is something very special to many people after many years! The music has got to be incredible, crazy, melody-layers awesome, TOP! I'd rather see nothing than something half-assed like Eminems new album, so that all our good impressions of the originals are NOT hurt.

Lastly, how ever was Dado's SIDE - PROJECT after he left Transwave called, Synthetic - 100% Pure, in 2002? How was Deedrah - Reload? Also, how was Absolums 2004 album? Was it better than his first album in 2001? Were any of those albums any good? I mention this because the types of music these artists are making now might give us some idea of where or what direction they're going. When sampling Absolum's albums, (I'm unimpressed with the '04 release) I noticed how melody-lacking the songs are. They sound minimal, repetitive, and unimaginative from what I enjoy. I don't care for this music and I hope that the new Transwave is NOTHING like it.

How could any band like Transwave make the sound they used to make in the past??

Look Chi-AD, he made his "earth crossing" album, and no label wanted to realease it cause it was too old school goa trance...then not surprising if the old artists makes this current sound.

I think the new Transwave album will sound melodic, but faster, and a bit full on oriented I guess.

Hey Jon Cocco, I have Synthetic - 100 % Pure and even though it is completely different than Transwave music I still like it more than Deedrah project. It is dark, gloomy and chaotic trance with some crazy freestyle songs that could not be defined. I quite liked that album just because it showed other side of him that is not melodic. He used clever sounds, metallic noises and some distorted melodies. However, new Absolum, I've heard only 3 songs and to be honest they are not even remotely close to the old Absolum sound ( 98-00 ) where he made best music as Absolum - Indigo ( you remember that progressed goa track ), Biologic, XS and others from that period. All in all, maybe they are visiting sites and see people screaming for their old sound so maybe they do decide to UPDATE their art of noise.

:huh:  im not so exited cause i dont even know what kind of music they are intended to release with "transwave" , pray to God so that He can make a miracle and so thats Transwave can make a 100% old skool album...

205582[/snapback]

read the post on the 1st page bottom, i agree with manuser i think nowadays no artist can make a 100% old school album.