big sell

kagdila

hello to all psy trance lover,

we at kagdila records proud to announce our x-mas sell with all cd's at $8.50 us dollar

you can find at our site : www.kagdilarecords.com

our on-line shop just click and get in shop and start buy all cd's you need.

we accept : paypal /master card /visa/american express /discover/personal check(we need to wait until its clear) /wire transfer(add $40.00) / international money order and US money order.

usa order over $100.00 shipping free

international over $200.00 shipping free

if need diffrent cd's then trance go to www.kagdila.gemm.com

for catalogue requset e-mail to : infos@kagdilarecords.com and we will sent our catalogue so you can look and decide what to order.

big respect all and merry x-mas and happy new year.

kagdila crew

Cool. Well 8.50 seems like a good price for psytrance albums, assuming you have a good selection. How big and how good is your collection? Can you post a link to your CATALOG page (s) so we can all go there from off this thread??

I can think of some CD's I want to buy for Christmas, and I may buy them through you if any are available. :)

For starters, do you have any copies of...

Shakta - Silican Trip

Cosmosis - Cosmology

Kox Box - Dragon Tales

Green Nuns of the Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia

Blue Planet - One Love

Cosma - Nonstop

Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch

Jaia - Blue Energy

Etnica - Juggeling Alchemist

...Do you have any of these great psytrance albums? :huh:

None of those... it's mainly leftover bargain stock, hence the sale, by the looks of it. You could put together an order of a few good things from that list however... Mr. Pec's album was a little rare in its time for example, and still pretty good for the dark psy fan.

"with all cd's at $8.50"

then how comes there are many $10.00 records like digital footprints compilation by Digital Structures ?

btw.. if I may suggest, add the release dates to your release infos....

Yes, I was wondering that too.

When looking through the seemingly decent catalog at kagdila records, (Assuming they have all those albums) most of the albums are actually priced at around $11.00, plus shipping, but relative to the catalog, it seems that only a select few are priced at $8.50 us dollar, with the previous $11.00 being currently slashed off.

Shouldn't they all be 8.50? It seems that not too many are under $10.00. The catalog has virtually hundreds, but maybe less than 20% are on sale according to the lists of albums.

Can someone explain this ... or does this sale apply to a small number only?

hello guys and thanks for your replay.

1.jon cocco all your cd you ask i dont have ,long time ago sold out.

2.sherlockalien well its true some of them $10.00 and $11.00 ....but still cheap then other on-line shop,all are in new condition,but take a good look and all my releases almost most of them $8.50 ...shipping not include

3.jon cocco again go look again and see most of them are $8.50 ,for bette sent me your e-mail i will sent you a fuall catalogue with price/date of relesae all what you need so you can make order.

to all please e-mail to : infos@kagdilarecords.com and i will e-mail your correct catalogue and you can see all and make your order.

again some are higer then $8.50 but most are in that price.....

it is a big sell for x-mas only .....

big respect all

kagdila crew