Sandman - Witchcraft

psy structure

Again, I just can't find this anywhere! I searched all the net : ebay, gemm, psyshop, saikosounds, chaosexistence, well what can i say? I really want this in my collection, in fact i am into witchcraft and that cover would look great in my collection, if you have this cd and want to sell don't hesitate to mail me at : psychotronic790@hotmail.com, thanks.

This album is super kickass, dark, twisted, evil, melodic badass stuff!

One of my favorite albums, -- ever!

Holy SHIT why won't this man continue to make this music anymore?! It seems that its just not mainstream enough and doesn;t make enough money. Studio's don't want artists to produce the awesome, non-commercial stuff anymore, at least... it seldom happens.

I would never sell this album, but maybe someone else will.

Check www.amazon.co.uk on occasion.

Sometimes I'll find rare goa and psytrance albums; they turn up every once in a while.

I bought SANDMAN - WITCHCRAFT a loooong time ago.

And now it seems to be unavailable and "out of stock" virtually every where, but you may one day find a copy yet.

I just had to sy my two cents on the album because its so damn good. :P

This album is super kickass, dark, twisted, evil, melodic badass stuff!

One of my favorite albums, -- ever!

Holy SHIT why won't this man continue to make this music anymore?! It seems that its just not mainstream enough and doesn;t make enough money. Studio's don't want artists to produce the awesome, non-commercial stuff anymore, at least... it seldom happens.

I would never sell this album, but maybe someone else will.

Check www.amazon.co.uk on occasion.

Sometimes I'll find rare goa and psytrance albums; they turn up every once in a while.

I bought SANDMAN - WITCHCRAFT a loooong time ago.

And now it seems to be unavailable and "out of stock" virtually every where, but you may one day find a copy yet.

I just had to sy my two cents on the album because its so damn good. :P

205448[/snapback]

i cant find it too , what about some mp3? :)

Excellent album!, original samples, original bassdrums and sounds... and dark/evil melodies instead of just dark sounds to create a dark atmosphere. Too bad 'Psychotoons' is half about what this album is about, i'd love to hear plenty more of this stuff..... one of my favourite psytrance albums ever, goodluck finding it... maybe they'll re-release it somewhere soon with new packaging, would be great! In the meantime also check out these Sandman songs:

- End of the world :blink:

- Natural Born Killer

- Starfinder

hehe what a coincidence... I just re-listened to this album a week ago and I was amazed to see how fresh it still sounded after all the years!! That's the thing with artists who don't respect trends: once the trend is gone, their stuff still kicks ass :)

BTW check on eBay, I'm sure it will pop up sometime