www.psychedelic.gr

massive

I fail to see much on there really?

Maybe im not looking hard enough, but i can only see 1 article.

205213[/snapback]

Well you are not the only one coz I can see anything in it...

Nice design but nothing more...

Dear friends

Our site after many requests changes layout. Unfortunately we have to delete all old posts, as we managed to trust our forum in power of phpbb. User accounts are the same although.

Soon our site will be up again with news from trance scene, but our new forum is up and running ready for you.

As result of our forum update is the existence of new categories, so that we can have a better management of community's conversations.

If you want to ask everything, or you want to suggest anything feel free to write in our forum, or send your criticisms or suggestions through email.

If you encounter any problem with your account please send us an email.

Soon we will be ready.

Thanks, psychedelic.gr crew. :)

Psychedelic.gr cooperation with Aardvark records

We are happy to announce our cooperation with Aardvark records from England.

A press release about a new cd of Zetan Spore will follow in the few next days, and much more at near future!!!

This is our first cooperation with the label we hope to have more in the future. :o

It makes me angry the fact that it's greek and the guys there are speaking English.

Why?

In psychedelic.ru people are speaking russian.

206318[/snapback]

Because Ormion the site is not only for ppl from Greece but for ppl all over the world and the reason is to get know Greek ppl and our culture and our parties and meet eachother exchanging ideas about the psychedelic music and whatever they want! I don't find this bad idea, do you?

Only a Greek guy could say this! Thats why so many offtopics my friend! I got the idea

206335[/snapback]

?wtf are you talking about?u want me to tell the truth?ok this site sucks!and because im Greek i didnt tell it.so now you got the idea

• 2 months later...

psychedelic.gr is a total shit site...just full-on party pics with greek 18 year old junkies in it...from the promoters of the party eith luv :)

...this site is shame for any serius person...

plz mister "pita-soublaki" or absolute zero return to isratrance forum when u belonG...this is not a place for xtc music promoters...