Hidden Gems...

The Watcher

Don't listen to this guy, Supervisor is just bad. Simple and soulless.

But, since I can't recall any good psy albums this year... Tiesto - Just Be is best.

One release I could not find any review or discussion about it was "Hydrophonic - Aquabatics".

I was searching for a long time for psytrance music like this. Very clean and polished bass rolling Psytrance with slight melodies very well dosed and *not* cheesy. Perfect for starting into the night and preparing the people for the insane stuff. Some tracks have also some kind of a morning approach, so within this release any DJ can find a couple of tracks to complete his collection.

Check samples : http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/nar/nar1cd007.html

Fohat

I totally agree about Space Cat, Electronic Universe, Future Prophecy and IM! Can't tell anything about the chill releases but I will try the Figga Nigga and the Seroxat album.

One release I could not find any review or discussion about it was "Hydrophonic - Aquabatics".

205214[/snapback]

There was an amazing track that I liked very much after the test-listening: "A Place Like This"... But the whole impression: I was in doubt whether to buy it or not :huh:...

X-Dream - We Interface

IM - Im The Supervisor

Silent Sphere - Dance

Etic - Touch Ups

Wizzy Noise - Stereo Electric

Charasmatix - Abracadabra

Psychedelic Mushroom Clouds

Future Prophecy - Concept of Love

Full On 7 - On A Rush

yeah towelie, I downloaded it recently and was trying to find a somewhere to buy it.. phutureprimitive is really good... But it only sells on wavehq (is that the name?), and it costs A LOT for shipment, so I will not buy it... too bad.. I wish psyshop or saikosounds had it..