UNIVERSO PARALELO - Brazil

Guest L25

me.. but im already from Brazil =)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No that's Trancendence in July @ Alto Paraiso, Universo Paralelo is new years fest in Bahia :)

I'll be in Trancendence tho :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I was there playing...damn it was hot as fuck!!!

And those chicks...Jesus!!!

All&all a quite cool fest...very different from the european kind of parties that I was used to.

Lanzaaa lanzaaa perfuuume!!!

I was there playing...damn it was hot as fuck!!!

And those chicks...Jesus!!!

All&all a quite cool fest...very different from the european kind of parties that I was used to.

Lanzaaa lanzaaa perfuuume!!!

270391[/snapback]

AUhAUhauAHAU Lança Pergume ;) You liked that, eh?

You "heard the ambulance siren" come pick you up? ;)

I wanna go to UP, but the heat kind of freaks me out even though I'm from Brazil.

I hate excessive heat, especially to sleep.

AUhAUhauAHAU Lança Pergume ;) You liked that, eh?

You "heard the ambulance siren" come pick you up? ;)

I wanna go to UP, but the heat kind of freaks me out even though I'm from Brazil.

I hate excessive heat, especially to sleep.

270667[/snapback]

Man i would so go to a Trance Party in Brazil..!

Heard you guys have good ones too :D

I never tried the lanza thingy...I was pretty much the only one in the whole place who didn't take any , nobody couldn't actually understand why I was able to avoid such a pleasure.

But yeah...the hot and the sun was waaay too much Icredible hot , then you go to get a swim and the sea is even hotter , no wind whatsoever.

But after the first 2 days you get used to...and you start to enjoy an amazing festival with a lot of different things to do.

• 1 month later...

Happy to say that I am going :) .. going to book my flights around september/october

3-4 weeks in the middle of the winter depression in s america will PWN fucking massively :D

thinking of flying to buenos aires and then make my way by train to the festival and then somewhere for a few weeks :P

now if they would only book shpongle B)

Happy to say that I am going :) .. going to book my flights around september/october

3-4 weeks in the middle of the winter depression in s america will PWN fucking massively :D

thinking of flying to buenos aires and then make my way by train to the festival and then somewhere for a few weeks :P

now if they would only book shpongle  B)

294400[/snapback]

Traveller i said to you on that psychocell topic that there is no way to go by train from Buenos Aires to Bahia, where the festival is taking place

You will have to go by bus, and as i said it is going to to be a very long trip

so get ready :)

anyway if you want some specific info about Brazil or doubts you have

just ask ;)

Traveller i said to you on that psychocell topic that there is no way to go by train from Buenos Aires to Bahia, where the festival is taking place

You will have to go by bus, and as i said it is going to to be a very long trip

so get ready :)

anyway if you want some specific info about Brazil or doubts you have

just ask  ;)

294579[/snapback]

i guess i missed that thread.. anyways i might even fly from buenos aires to somewhere closer to bahia.. i assume "domestic" flights in s america are quite cheapish.. i'll ask for sure when the time is closer :D

• 2 months later...

Boulenath! )

My friends and I- we are going to this festival.

We've already booked the flight tickets and we are ready to pay for them ).

one problem has remained:

This is regarding visa to Brazil.

At the Brazilian embassy we were asked for the official invitation to Brazil, but we dont have any connection to any Brazilian people. I've asked UniversoParallelo Crew about this problem, however, i haven't had a reply yet.

I've heard about inet-portal where travellers from different countries exchange their connections, especially for arranging an invitation, but i cant find this site...

does somebody know about such site?

or maybe, somebody from here could make an official invitation? )

we are really in need of this.

we are 3 persons. and of course, if you would ever need an invitation to Russia - it would not be a problem! )

thanks.

Hola amigos!

I'm gonna go ahead and ask for a big favor ... see I'm on the road right now and I have limited time checking internet and stuff as you all know. So if anybody could email me some info about this festival or other upcomming parties in Brazil I'd be forever grateful!!

My email is --> natkejs@hotmail.com

I will be in Brazil from tomorrow traveling north on the east coast.

Thanks a LOT!!

Ciao

/ Dario