astral projection track...

shaman of sound

ok... this is a realy difficult one. i dont know if its realy an astral track, but it was played in avi nissims dj set and in a Guy Sebbag dj set. i'll try my best to describe it...

well, there is a great melodoy that repeat itself over and over again and i t seem to rise and rise and get louder and than goin down and so on...

please if you know this one, i'll be very very gratefull. :)

well, there is a great melodoy that repeat itself over and over again and i t seem to rise and rise and get louder and than goin down and so on...

204911[/snapback]

LOL...:D

aaaah that one ;) ... maybe you can tell us which dj set of guy sebbag and which minute... then we can try again... :rolleyes:

ps: could be "space cat - deep rising"...

well, the set was in Zamir club in tel aviv in the 25th of march 2004,

and it was also played by avi nissim at the ten years party of the label usta.

i'll try the space cat track, i know it is a very very difficuly one, but i know there are experts around here!

• 2 weeks later...

as we are searching for astral track's, i'll add a request for the name of an atral projection track with the melody from star wars in it.

i like the melody very much but cant find the tune :(

209123[/snapback]

I know gms vs systembuster made a track star wars with the star wars meldoy in it... don't think astral projection did... :unsure:

it's not gms nor holymen, and some things from that tune really sounded lika stral usually does..

tho' it's prolly not even close being astral and just a misnamed file when i had it several years ago, it did sound like being astral, wll thx for the help.. and i'll try to forget about that one :P

tho' it's prolly not even close being astral and just a misnamed file when i had it several years ago, it did sound like being astral, wll thx for the help.. and i'll try to forget about that one :P

209480[/snapback]

put a sample on line and we will definitly help you out ;)

ok... this is a realy difficult one. i dont know if its realy an astral track, but it was played in avi nissims dj set and in a Guy Sebbag dj set. i'll try my best to describe it...

204911[/snapback]

"chaos"? the melody does keep on repeating and intensifying in it

but then again, i think most of the tunes by astral have the elements you're describing

Astral Projection did have another project called SFX(Avi Nissim and Lior Perlmutter)

i have one of their albums

The Unreleased tracks 89-94

it could be something off this?

SFX / The Unreleased Tracks 89-94

Track Title

1. SFX - We Are Controlling Transmission

2. SFX - Techno Terror

3. SFX - Different Atmosphere

4. SFX - Allah Acbar

5. SFX - H2h3

6. SFX - Sativa

7. SFX - Reaching Out

8. SFX - Tone Deaf

9. SFX - Galactica

10. SFX - Sativa (Atmosphere Cut)

maybe listen to the album and see for your self!

Astral Projection did have another project called SFX(Avi Nissim and Lior Perlmutter)

i have one of their albums

The Unreleased tracks 89-94

it could be something off this?

SFX / The Unreleased Tracks 89-94

Track Title 

1. SFX - We Are Controlling Transmission 

2. SFX - Techno Terror 

3. SFX - Different Atmosphere 

4. SFX - Allah Acbar 

5. SFX - H2h3 

6. SFX - Sativa 

7. SFX - Reaching Out 

8. SFX - Tone Deaf 

9. SFX - Galactica 

10. SFX - Sativa (Atmosphere Cut)

maybe listen to the album and see for your self!

210892[/snapback]

yeah i have this album

its realy realy great!

but non of these tracks is the one i'm searching

204911[/snapback]

it would really help if you could describe it some more since these guys have been releasing stuff under like 10 different names...

does it sound oldschool or not? what type of sounds? sounds to me like it's very minimalistic... maybe something

from the earlier days of sfx, aban don, mantra or even dazzle pulse?

as we are searching for astral track's, i'll add a request for the name of an atral projection track with the melody from star wars in it.

i like the melody very much but cant find the tune :(

209123[/snapback]

hmm.. only track i can recall astral has had anything to do with star wars is the domestic remix of life on mars. ido used some c-3po and r2d2 sounds. no melodies i can think of, sorry... anyway, which star wars melody is this? the theme?