04. New Move

05. Memory Flash

06. Beat Craft

07. Electric Charge

08. The Secret Of Sound

09. Bizarre Remake

10. Outro: The Final Move

01. Nothing But Music

A great opener. A killer quitar line (played by Alon himself) begins the track perfectly. A very seducing female voice, and then BAM! Bass hits. This track is powerful yet intricate. The guitar throughout adds a romantic touch. Killer opener.

02. Angels

This track starts with a blend of disturbing news headlines, giving you the sense of wickedness this track is going to bring. A non-cluttered bassline holds down a throughly fuct track.

03. Extreme Moments

Funky yet stompable. The perfect way to describe this track. A funkadelic side to this track makes it a perfect dance track.

04. New Move

Probably my favorite track on the album. A very eerie female voice leads you into a very spacy sounding tic toc. Utilizing heavy guitar rifs, it is a somewhat ballsy track that is yet pretty. Almost a cross between Johann Bley and Doof.

05. Memory Flash

Imagine yourself sitting on a beach, staring into the sunset, enjoying your favorite drink and relaxing when you are interupted by the site of a meteor crashing into ocean in front of you. A very gentle calming ambience opens this track which hits hard into a strong bassline. This track is somewhat monatanous but still danceable.

06. Beat Craft

A very mechanical track. Almost like...machine trance. A haunting aroma and fun bassline give this track a headbobbing mentality.

07. Electric Charge

This track is almost a continuation of 'Beat Craft'. Bassline is similar and so is track structure. Not too much different.

08. The Secret Of Sound

A hearty track. Full of melody and rhythm yet quite powerful and moving. A good dance track.,

09. Bizarre Remake

Once again, Alon adds his touch of guitar which add a nice element of 'prettiness' to the track. This track is quite stimulating. The variation of tone in the bassline keeps it interesting.

10. Outro: The Final Move

My Rating: 9/10 An overall hearty, strong, floor stomping album that adds a touch of intricacy.

I could barely get through listening to this album I thought it was so bad!

It's all just so generic and formulaic - in every track there's that "space-craft-zooming-by" sound, it's so freakin predictable.. Right as a break ends and the beat comes back "vvwwooosh!" the space shuttle noise - like every single time..

This album goes in no new or interesting directions, and takes no chances at all, like it was made to be appealing/non-threatening to the masses or something... Tracks sound like remixes of the other tracks...

I'm sorry, I love Psycraft's first album "Gravitech", but "New Moves" is souless, uninspired, boring, cookie-cutter trance music...

This is one of the better albums of the last year! Track one is REALLY GOOD, VERY CATCHY and MELODIC. The album has many dark tones to it. The last track is very chill and cool. Overall many good tracks. Very club-friendly and yet not club-trance. I would like to see another release more dark and crazy and melodic than this one! It was a well done album which I'm glad to have in my collection! Nough said!

:)