so nice...

ritual om

i just want to say that i am very happy that there are many people in this forum(u know who u are) that are kind,positive and appreciate the whole goa sphere(i mean by that that they have integrated the things goa is all about:plur and generally the gaiaety).not many people are like that and i am very glad that there is still a community like that.

p.s i don't mean that there aren't nice people,just that nice people with goa music tastes and culture is difficult to find.

come on guys!let it all out! :rolleyes:

204040[/snapback]

Thank you for the kind words ;) I dont know if you included me in "you know who you are", but since I feel that I am a very nice person, I felt touched about what you said and I will feel so much better all day long now! :)

i find that there are very few immature people on this forum and like almost every1 seems to be pretty clued up on life and stuff. a breath of fresh air being in an almost idiot-free zone. every1 is quite irie as well. hehe. thats probably coz like 95% of you all smoke dope, hehe.