Best bassline?

Dragonflier

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats a great bassline, quark... but there are many others that are just as good.. Also progressive or progressive house... (I dont like the full on basslines)

many llopis tracks have amazing bassline, for example check the samples of his upcoming vinyl, called lobster tan (samples on cosmophilia).. wtf!!

argh there are so many I cant even say.. heheh...

The bassline in "Towards the Castle" by Misted Muppets.

It's one of those basslines that go round and round in a beautiful infinite loop. Love it!

Something a bit more classic would be the bassline in The Deltas "Thing".

Anything by Reefer Decree = mad phat!

204274[/snapback]

the problem is tht he always put the same bassline in his tracks, and it becomes boring fast:

personnaly it is very hard to tell you what is the best bassline: the track i thought of readin that thread was

phony orphants : dead expressing , but there are so many others...

You're right some of the Reefer Decree baselines are similar..

Reffer Decree though has some much more "groove" than most other psytrance, it just sounds so phat, makes me want to dance...

Most psytrance baselines I hear are really uptight and stiff sounding, too serious or something...

Some of the most fantastic baselines I've heard are Logic Bomb "Headware" - that sh!t is badass!

And maybe you heard the bassline of "Tromesa - Migot komórek", it's our proud of polish trance scene (group also known as "Bigwigs"). Ithink it's great, also "Ticon - We are the Mammoth Hunters" is a must when we're talking about basslines ;)

• 2 years later...

Psychaos - Keyboard Window has an amazing bassline, quite possibly the most brutal in goa & psy. The way it intertwines with other synths is just great. An excellent track overall, too.

Pleadians' Family of Light has a great uplifting bassline.