am enroute GOA!

dirtydaku

am off 2 goa in 72hrs. am indian kiwi tracing back my roots. any suggestions/ known links/people potential you can aid me with would be advantageous to say the least. and if your a traveler heading that way....wohoo....lets party some!!!!!!!

dirtydaku@hotmail.com is me. am a psy raver to the core & associate only with +ive vibes & all things spiritual.

am not aware of the internet scene in goa, so dont know if i can get back in on here psynews again, but use my hotmail addy above to keep in touch, all you lovely smiling people.

& may the force* be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep it real, keep it simple & lets ketchup?

AlleyG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to India too (Late Jan - April/May?)

Rajasthan - Dehli - Agra - Darjeeling - Calcutta - Pondicherry - Kerala - Goa - Mumbai - Manali.

Are any of these places (except for goa) likely to have some open-air parties? Can you recommend any area in particular?

I'm looking for a natural, hippy/happy vibe.

Also, do you know what my chances are of getting caught smoking dope out there? And is it widely available for purchase generally speaking?

(You see, I've been living in Japan for 2 years, cannabis being so expensive here, I feel an urge to make up for my loss somehow :P )