yeah yeah I'm a new guy and want goamusic

vrijsimpel

:)vrijsimpel@gmail.com :)

Hello there, :lol:

I listen a lot to goa music, but now I want more goamusic. I want to be good informed and want to know where I can find some sites where I can easily download goamusic, also the new stuff. :huh:

I know that you probably know where I have to/must search but will you also take the effort to let me know? Yes, that's the question. :unsure:

I really would apreciate it.

mazzel de pazzel, ;)

Billal :rolleyes:

Downloading is bad when you steal from artists that dont want to be downloaded. I agree with Spindrift, downloading is good....

Have a listen to my old tracks here:

www.eskeemo-knights.com

:)

gij zijt vrij simpel zeker??  ;)

Downloaden wordt niet gesupport in de Goa scene en brengt enkel negatieve replies/post mee.

202605[/snapback]

I am not dutch, but I do understand what you are saying. I dont see the negativeness around downloading tracks at all. I see that there is a future in downloading.

A lot of artists out there have their tracks online for free (As I do). I see if you get upset about the fact, that there are a lot of pirated cds out there, but when it comes to sharing your OWN tunes, there is nothing negative about downloading I think.

Downloads are not supported in the goa scene is a very wrong statement, its supported widely, by a LOT of artists....

man, it always come back to this....

downloading is not bad 'per se'... It helps making a lot of people getting to know trance, then going to parties (which is one of the major ways of supporting the artists), and hopefully eventually buying cd's too... I for one started only downloading, then going to parties, and then buying stuff.. so it can be good too...

btw,vrijsimpel... There are a lot of sites with free goa/trance mp3s, but the major artists normally dont have their music for free to download.. So, either you get them 'illegally' (and I suggest you buy the records you like most), or you listen to samples of cd's before buying (like at saikosounds.com where you can listen to a big part of the music, and then buy if you like), or just download free mp3s from not-so-famous artists

man, it always come back to this....

downloading is not bad 'per se'...  It helps making a lot of people getting to know trance, then going to parties (which is one of the major ways of supporting the artists), and hopefully eventually buying cd's too... I for one started only downloading, then going to parties, and then buying stuff.. so it can be good too...

btw,vrijsimpel... There are a lot of sites with free goa/trance mp3s, but the major artists normally dont have their music for free to download.. So, either you get them 'illegally' (and I suggest you buy the records you like most), or you listen to samples of cd's before buying (like at saikosounds.com  where you can listen to a big part of the music, and then buy if you like), or just download free mp3s from not-so-famous artists

202610[/snapback]

okay okay okay

a lot of advise not to download I see. Okay, I want to buy a Goa cd, but I do not know what it's called. It is a Goa number which is played last year during the Antaris festival. It was a 'loungie' goa song with Spanish vocal of a woman. Maybe somebody can help me with that.

:blink:

nah man, I dont mean you shouldnt download.. I mean, you can download for sure, imo... but if you find something you like, then it is a nice thing to buy (after all, its cool having a cd with the cover booklet and the cd, instead of a shitty cd-r and the tracklist in your friend's bad handwritting hehe)...

Im sorry, I dont know the track you are talking about...

for downloading 'illegal' music, people use the so-called p2p softwares... that's the most I help you, as for more information you need to search or ask someone else hehehe =)

Dj nemo. You're totally wright but you have to read/understand the whole sentence. I just pointed out that most off the time topics about : where to download only result in negative posts. I' m happy to see that I 'm wrong in this case and I do share your opinion.

Dj nemo. You're totally wright but you have to read/understand the whole sentence. I just pointed out that most off the time topics about : where to download only result in negative posts. I' m happy to see that I 'm wrong in this case and I do share your opinion.

202625[/snapback]

lol, then I should have said "i do understand somewhat, what you are saying" I dont really read or talk flemmish/dutch, but I do understand the basics, but then I was close atleast hehe :)

yeah yeah I'm back So now you talk all about ilegal download, healthy or not. I think it's healthy. For all!

just kidding. I didn't have much attention but still I got what I want and someone made me real happy. Thanks People. Thanks yáll

vrijsimpel

proceed living

http://www.aavepyora.net

Not all is goa though.

About downloading:

Hey, what were 99,99% of DJs doing in Goa at one time? Trading DATs. And the sound spread like fire.

202667[/snapback]

You are right, downloading is just another way of trading music. But you cant compare them two. Before you HAD to have the right contacts to get those rare goa tracks. Nowadays, every kid that has an internet connection can get their hands on all of these tracks, and also brand new albums.

Personally I use the mp3s to preview albums and then I buy them if I like them. And mind you, if I dont like something I do delete it. I dont archive what I dont buy.

I am all for downloading, and I think it is the future of all record labels out there. Once everyone in the world has a good enough connection, we will be able to download tracks in .ape format ( http://www.monkeysaudio.com ), now THAT is a cool thing imo :)

Once everyone in the world has a good enough connection, we will be able to download tracks in .ape format ( http://www.monkeysaudio.com ), now THAT is a cool thing imo smile.gif

The shop at resonantearth and a few other ones sell FLAC format (http://flac.sourceforge.net/) allready.

It seems to be the one that will be the future rather than ape.

Monkeyaudio is not stricktly open-source, so if the company goes bankrupt or get some crazy ideas your music collection might not be possible to listen to one day.

The shop at resonantearth and a few other ones sell FLAC format (http://flac.sourceforge.net/) allready.

It seems to be the one that will be the future rather than ape.

Monkeyaudio is not stricktly open-source, so if the company goes bankrupt or get some crazy ideas your music collection might not be possible to listen to one day.

202671[/snapback]

I like using Monkeys audio since its free, and it lets me store my Wav files with no loss at a 50% compression. I havent read or tested FLAC yet, so I am not going to say anything about it hehe ;)