Things to do in Singapore

Mogwai

oi oi..not so fast..

just cuz there's no psy in singapore doesnt mean there's no partying...singapore has some really big clubs (ok so the music's not great), but if u can deal with some tech-house or trance or that type of thing for a night u should be ok. a lot of places, atleast last time i was there a few years ago, have a policy where u pay one price to get in and then certain drinks are free the whole nite. So basically u just get tanked, and go crazy. otherwise...singapore is only good for two other things, food and shopping...lots of different food from all over the planet...and lots of shopping. electronics are cheapers than a lot of places as singapore is a free port, and goods coming into the country aren't heavily taxed (or taxed at all).

so yeah, i live in thailand and basically whenever ppl here need to go buy any electronic equipment, or clothes, whatevers basically, we just hop on a plane and go down to singapore for a day or two..

i know i know...very materialistic, and very capitalistic...but yeah, i guess thats what singapore's all about.

oh yeah, and no gum...there's a fine for that...along with 100 other things..the one thing u MUST do is pick up one of those satirical t-shirts that list all the possible laws u can break and fines u can get in singapore...for example: urinating in elevators...$1000 ???? just random stuff like that...guarantee u it will make u laugh, plus...those shirts are fucking classic.

anyways, enjoy!!!

peace!