Pleiadians' Explorer in the making !

Jeff

Well, as Hallucinogen he is gone, as another artist not! ;)

205359[/snapback]

No, he's making a new Hallucinogen album, and another one "Hallucinogen and Eat Static".

At least that's what I have heard.

No, he's making a new Hallucinogen album, and another one "Hallucinogen and Eat Static".

At least that's what I have heard.

205360[/snapback]

Now, Eat Static vs Hallucinogen, that would be very intressting indeed. I will believe it when I see it. 7 years of silence and promises.... tsk tsk

Here, from Twisted.co.uk

another colllaboration album, this time between hallucinogen and eat static will be released on twisted later this year.

simon and raj will also be working together this year and complete shpongle 3, to be released late2004. more details on both these projects soon.

Couldn't find anything on the third H-gen album though. But I think it's started already and will be released something after the ES collab.

twscd28 hallucinogen v eatstatic tba

Well, I believe they plan to do it, the question is will they ever really finnish and release it?! ;) For me Twisted is a great label (I really mean this), they don't release much, have lots of delays but if they release something it is most of the times absolutely top notch!! But I agree that it would annoy me if all laybels work like this...

• 3 weeks later...

Pleidians are (? who exactly? Max for sure.. alone or..??) playing december 25th in Belgium.. (CRAP what am i doing on the other side of the ocean!!! You guys got all the good stuff!!!!!)..

here's the line-up:

ETNICA (Etnica.net/ Italy) LIVE

PLEIADIANS (Etnica.net/ Italy) LIVE

DJs

Max Lanfranconi (Etnica.net/ Italy)

Shaktycat & Satyr (Ozmali rec & Pixan rec - Ita/NL)

Moushka

(UTC / Amon Horus - Belgium)

Psyonic (Six-O-Four productions - Belgium)

Jharu (Lani / Kairoo rec - Belgium)

Chill-out: tba

It looks like it's gonna be held at the Stuurboord  (http://www.stuurboord.com/)

I don't know who's the promoter.. his e-mail is: Horustrance@hotmail.com

I've seen that on: www.tranceculture.com

I'd really like to go there !! Belgium people don't miss that !!

204366[/snapback]

In my opion you missed nothing, it was pleiadians vs etnica for only one hour :blink: , after figuring that out my greatest fear was that some guys that stated here they couldn't do it anymore were right, and they absolutly were, not much melodies and a total lack of inspiration, I don't expect much if there is comming out a new pleiadians cd, their sound died back in the days when those 2 guys left RIP :(

Greetz Peyote

I heard Pleiadians are going to release 17 new albums next year and Hallucinogen is working on CD-R record that includes all the music he has made during last 169 years in his previous and this life. It also includes an XXX movie done in collaboration with Miranda on Infected Mushrooms.

I heard Pleiadians are going to release 17 new albums next year and Hallucinogen is working on CD-R record that includes all the music he has made during last 169 years in his previous and this life. It also includes an XXX movie done in collaboration with Miranda on Infected Mushrooms.

208291[/snapback]

HAHA, Iam looking forward to these.. ;)

In my opion you missed nothing, it was pleiadians vs etnica for only one hour  :blink:  , after figuring that out my greatest fear was that some guys that stated here they couldn't do it anymore were right, and they absolutly were, not much melodies and a total lack of inspiration, I don't expect much if there is comming out a new pleiadians cd, their sound died back in the days when those 2 guys left RIP  :(

Greetz Peyote

208279[/snapback]

I'm afraid you are right about that, the two recent Pleiadians tracks from compilations ("Photonik part 2" and "Inner Space" was mediocre stuff miles away from what they used to do. If the album is gonna be like that it's not much to look forward to.

if you look at the interview at the beginning of this topic, it says it all... they descibe the new pleiadians album as lighter melodic morning music. Ummmm the old Pleiadians is not morning music in the least to me, rather very intense peaktime stuff for the night.

Bleh... there's nothing i can add that hasn't already been said.

• 3 months later...

Some clarifications for you all; being a close friend to Andrea Rizzo i feel i shouls write a couple of things. I can't tell too much because there are a lot of things going on. Andrea is making new music, altough he took different directions.

The only thing i can assure you all is that Andrea & Carlo will NOT be back in Pleiadians, that's sad but true, simply accept it and don't ask me why as i can't answer you.

Carlo has made some parallel music in the lounge-chill side with the project name Daedalus and had a album called Shambala for a chill restaurant in Milano (where bot Andrea and Carlo are living).

Anyway Maurzio had a great role in IFO too, he is simply bored by that sound and he now likes more house, eurotrance as well as clean trance, no more layers/millions of fx. the times are over. people should accept his decision.

Carlo left in sep-1998 while Andrea in aug-1999. Both for different reasons.

Andrea recently restarted going to the studio, partially thanks to my effort in pushing him toward developing more music and he is now collaborating with other italian musicians (like Lotus Omega for ex).

The third album was to be called : The Explorer and most of the track on that have been later on released either with etnica or pleiadians name.

I don't have the new pleiadians promo yet, but when i will i will inform some of my friends, at least ukiro, on how it sounds.

peace

PS: there is a lot of other valid musicians to keep an eye on, for example Filteria and Ethereal. in my opinion they are the new Pleiadians :)

PS: there is a lot of other valid musicians to keep an eye on, for example Filteria and Ethereal. in my opinion they are the new Pleiadians :)

240500[/snapback]

Amen. If nothing else, the passing of greatness leaves a void to be filled by another. If you miss the old Pleiadian sound of intricate melodies/fx so much, channel that in to writing good trance (I promise you're not the only one who misses it).

The answers aren't in the past, but in the future. To the future! *holds on to hat* Wooooeeeeeeee!

I think pleiedians and etnica just got tired of their own sound and you can't blame then... It's not like I put pleiedians IFO on my stereo everday still it's one of my favourite... so hearing and creating the pleiedians sound over & over gets bored for the goa artsit too...

I understand they want something else, to pitty that something else is not what I like, the magical feeling and goa spirit is totally gone... it's just become average psychedelic trance... not fullon but you can hear the evolution of trance in their new music what is ok to me...

the magical feeling and goa spirit is totally gone... it's just become average psychedelic trance... not fullon but you can hear the evolution of trance in their new music what is ok to me...

241213[/snapback]

I would argue that it's not totally gone. There's some living in Asheville, NC. Small, scattered, but not gone.

waiting

I would argue that it's not totally gone.  There's some living in Asheville, NC.  Small, scattered, but not gone.

waiting

241226[/snapback]

must say this statement I wrote is for pleideians and etnica not a general stament for all psychedelic trance...