Tribal Vision records

Slater

Dear friends and colleagues,

we are proud to announce you that after years of djing and party promotion, we have just started with our own progressive psytrance label based in Prague! Our first compilation called "Urban Legends" should be out at the beginning of December 2004, featuring ten previously unreleased tracks from both well-known top trance projects (such as Human Blue, Vibrasphere, BLT, Emok, Meller, POTS or Echotek) and new talented artists (Parrket, Rai).

You can find our brand new website here: http://www.tribalvision.cz

We are opened to any kind of cooperation, especially if you are a:

TRANCE WEBSITE EDITOR: We are very interested in reviews of our releases, interviews, release infos and other articles concerning to our label and our label artists. Please get in touch with us so that we can send you more information.

PARTY ORGANIZER: We can offer you performances of our label djs and/or live acts at your parties and festivals; please check the CREW section on our website. We are also looking for promoters that would be interested in organization of our release/label parties abroad; feel free to contact us to get more info about it.

LABEL MANAGER: We are sure there could be many ways how to collaborate with you - at least we can offer you simultaneous exchange of our releases, tracks for licensing and remixing and maybe also a project of label djs' performances exchange.

TRANCE ARTIST: We are always searching for a new quality music for our releases - you can send the demo CD(s) to the following address:

Tribal Vision records

Michal Smetana

Malebná 1166/73

Prague

149 00

Czech Republic

ANYONE HAVING OWN WEBSITE: we are very interested in links exchange - add the link to http://www.tribalvision.cz to the links section on your website and we will do the same for you.

Your comments and ideas are welcome!

Dj Slater & Tribal Vision crew

Our first compilation called "Urban Legends" should be out at the beginning of December 2004, featuring ten previously unreleased tracks from both well-known top trance projects (such as Human Blue, Vibrasphere, BLT, Emok, Meller, POTS or Echotek) and new talented artists (Parrket, Rai).

202306[/snapback]

Actually it's BLT vs. Elysium Project ;)

Shit, is Kristian doing music again? I thought he is not anymore! :)

202337[/snapback]

Yes I am doing music again :)

Also under a new project which will be my main Project : Holm & Andersen

Yep. Thanx for a wonderful track, Kristian. And don´t forget to send me the requested picture ;)

202374[/snapback]

Just got a e-mail from Banel about it.

So I am looking for a picture right now but my Mac is for repairs and all my pictures is on that harddisk so I am trying to search on cd's :)

You'll hear from me later.

Shit, Kristian! ITS YOU! Remember me?! Glenns Friend from Helsingborg?! I can remember mixing with you in Glenns bedroom hahahahahahaha! Welcome back to the real world. Last time we "spoke" you said you were having a break or something hehehe :)

Shit, Kristian! ITS YOU! Remember me?! Glenns Friend from Helsingborg?! I can remember mixing with you in Glenns bedroom hahahahahahaha! Welcome back to the real world. Last time we "spoke" you said you were having a break or something hehehe :)

202378[/snapback]

yeah I remember you :-) How's life? Do you still talk to Glenn? If so say hello from me :)

Well actually I have been involved with music for a while but mostly on the progressive side. Had a break from 2000 - 2002/03 though.

Now I have started a new project (Holm & Andersen) with a friend and we're making a crossover of progg. house/breakbeats/electro and some old Goa elements :)

Our first '12 is soon ready.

Stay cool

yeah I remember you :-)  How's life?  Do you still talk to Glenn? If so say hello from me :)

Well actually I have been involved with music for a while but mostly on the progressive side.  Had a break from 2000 - 2002/03 though.

Now I have started a new project (Holm & Andersen) with a friend and we're making a crossover of progg. house/breakbeats/electro and some old Goa elements :)

Our first '12 is soon ready.

Stay cool

202382[/snapback]

Yeah, as a matter of fact I JUST talked to him (I am doing a lot of Graphics for him). Well, we were talking about you as well, about your Tundra release, and now we were trying to remember what label it was (I have the record, but as a promo!!). Was it R&S?!

Damn, I am really looking forward to hearing your new stuff. Hehehehe it would be cool if we 3 would meet up one day for a chat about the good old days over a beer!

Im working on a new more funky project at the moment as well.... but its going slow as I have soooo damn much work (other than music) to do. I have graphics to do, and also my daytime work :( I should learn how to keep my hobbies apart from bussines life.... hahaha :)

Yeah, as a matter of fact I JUST talked to him (I am doing a lot of Graphics for him). Well, we were talking about you as well, about your Tundra release, and now we were trying to remember what label it was (I have the record, but as a promo!!). Was it R&S?!

Damn, I am really looking forward to hearing your new stuff. Hehehehe it would be cool if we 3 would meet up one day for a chat about the good old days over a beer!

Im working on a new more funky project at the moment as well.... but its going slow as I have soooo damn much work (other than music) to do. I have graphics to do, and also my daytime work :( I should learn how to keep my hobbies apart from bussines life.... hahaha :)

202384[/snapback]

It was on a sub label to R&S : Tunnel

I'll give you a promo '12 when it's ready. We have decided to keep everything we do to ourselves. Even our girlfriends dont get the music LOL

Yeah tell me about it. I also work too much and have trouble finding time to make music but slowly slowly :-)

Well I live in Malmö now so it's not so far away. I'll send my new phone number in a few days. I am still waiting for the damn G3 phone...lol

Hehe, talking about not to far away. I moved to Holland about 1.5 years ago hehehe. I could still give you a call sometime, since I call for "free" from work... I am coming home to Sweden sometime in the beginning of the next year though, would be nice to see you then.

Glenn lives in the UK again, but hes going to be home during Christmas, I could get him to contact you hehe :)

What was the other sublabel of R&S again!? I bet you are glad you got out of a deal with them though, no?!

Do you know if Robert is still with them?! Last time I spoke to him, must have been like 3 years or something ago hehe.

202382[/snapback]

That sounds promising! :) What are the release details for the new project? Do you have a label yet, or is it a secret? ;)

That sounds promising! :) What are the release details for the new project?  Do you have a label yet, or is it a secret? ;)

202416[/snapback]

Yes we got a label or actally two. One in New York and one in Spain. I cant kiss and tell right now because we are in the middle of negotations but soon i'll spill the news :)

We plan to release two '12 on vinyl as a start and then we'll see about an album release but I am not sure though. I think it would be best to just release '12's

Soundbites will soon be available on the

Holm & Andersen Website