2. DJ Hooligan - Olympic

3. Mental Planet - Anhinilating Rhythm

4. Aquila - AM

5. RMB - The Time Has Come

6. Jam & Spoon - Follow Me

7. Transform - Transformation

8. Sven Väth - Harlequin - The Beauty and the Beast

9. Source - It's a Kind of Magic

10. Sven Väth - Ritual Of Life (The Tribal Acid Mix)

so what are yours?

SFX - We Are Controlling Transmission

Blue Planet Corporation - Overbloody Flood

Union Jack - 2 Full Moons And A Trout

Paragliders - Paraglide

LSG - Blueprint

Vernon - Wonderer

Brainchild - Symmetry

Cygnus X - Superstring

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar

Dance 2 Trance - We Came In Peace

trance or not

Juno Reactor - High Energy Protons

Juno Reactor - Laughing Gas

Humate - Love Stimulation (PVD remix)

AweX - Back on Plastic

LSG - Fragile

Felix - Don't you want me

Dance 2 Trance - Power of American Natives

Dual Mount - Power Raiders

Jam & Spoon - Stella

Public Energy - Three 'o Three

I posted this top10 before elsewhere, it's definaly really old stuff...not really goa trance all of it, but rather the roots.

Liaisons Dangereuses - Los Niños del Parque (roadrunner)

Unbelivable stuff from the guys behind DAF..goa trance allready 1981...true pioneers

Skinny Puppy - Dig It (PIAS)

At this time Skinny Puppy was definatly my favourite act. Really heavy production, still rocks.

Front 242 - Agressiva Due (Red Rhino)

This from the official version album, I think many people can agree is one of the most influential tracks in helping form the goa sound.

Stakker - Stakker Humanoid (ZYX)

What a year...acid, new beat, techno...they all sprang out into flowering...and one of the most amazing tracks of this year...the guys behind FSOL with their Stakker Humanoid, super classic, super hit.

Miss Nicky Trax - Acid in the house (BCM)

Miss Nicky Trax was the first acid tune I heard, fat and psychedelic. Representing the belgian new-beat movement, woth checking out if you are not allready familiar with it.

Man Machine - Man Machine (Outer Rythm)

This classic track seem not very well known or widespread...lost my copy years ago, and would love to be able to blast it again.

One of my all time favourite tracks for sure.

Mental Cube - Q (rumour records)

Again the guys from FSOL. Great, maybe slightly cheezy morning tune.

Tribal Ghost - Message (new zone)

This is the stuff that cassette tapes was made of beginning of 90's. Real original goa from 1990. Check the new zone technoclub vol2 for more stuff like this.

The Overlords - Sundown (ZYX)

The most classic goa sunrise track ever.

If you havent heard it you have to check it out.

Eat Static - Eat Static (cassette, rel.2001 Mesmobeat)

From the Eat Static cassette that hit goa like a bomb in the season 91-92. You could almost called it the bible of goa trance. The tape was luckily re-released 2001 on the CD "prepare the spirit".

And a bonus that I forgot when making the top:

A Split Second - Flesh

Very very influential track.

Started the new beat wave which was very popular in goa in the end of the 80's, and this one sounded more goa than most the new beat that came after.

Here is my top 10 trance tracks/albums. Well, in no order, because I like these tracks pretty equally.

Earth Nation - Alienated (earth mix). 1994 on EYEQ Records. No comment needed hehe

Microwave Prince - Cyclic Evolution. 1994 on Le Petit Prince. Wow, just get it and listen, this is trance and acid at its best.

Hardfloor - TB Resuscitation (Album). 1993 on Harthouse Records. Favourite tracks on this album would be Into The Nature, Lost in the Silver Box, Trancescript and Acperience 1.

Acrid Abeyance - Bon Appetit (Album). 1994 on Important Records. Very very nice acid trance album. If you havent got it, then I can very warmly recommend this.

Resistance D - Dreams EP (12"). 1992 on Direct Drive. This is one of the best releases of Resistance D, the later stuff from them is also very nice, and Resistance D is deffinetly one of my biggest favourites of all times. The tracks on this record are: Cosmic Love, Emphasis, Index (co produced by Atom Heart, and Eclipse, which was co produced by Audio Sex). I warmly recommend to get anything released from them. I havent heard the newest stuff, though.

Cosmic Baby - Heaven's Tears (12"). 1993 on MFS. I love everything from Cosmic Baby, Harald Bluechel. In 1993 he also was made the track Cafe Del Mar together with Kid Paul under the name Energy 52.

Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid (12"). 1994 on Chocis Chewns. One of the most energic acid trance track ever made imo. Not much needed to say about this record. For those who dont know it, I recommend to get a copy and then go WILD!

Humate - Love Stimulation (12") on MFS records. Its for me not clear when this was released, since I have this on a promo pressing only. I think it was 1992. There are also remixes by trance master Oliver Lieb and Paul van Dyk of this track.

4 Voice - 4 Voice 3 - Tracks are Eternal Spirit and Move (12") on the famous FAX Label founded by Pete Namlook. Look for FAX on Discogs, and you will find a very very long list of productions. I think that Pete Namlook is one of the most productive artist is the ambient/trance scene.

Spicelab - Lost In Spice (double 12") on Harthouse Records. Now this is one of the most hard pumping weird freaky trance record out there, but I love it with all my heart. Oliver Lieb is deffinetly one of my favourite artists, I got almost everything he has done.

Thats all from me folks. I hope thats good enough for ya! ;)

Here are some of my favourites:

KLF - Last Train to Trancentral

LSG - Blueprint

LSG - hearts

Union Jack - 2 Full Moons And A Trout

Humate - Love Stimulation

Ramin - Brainticket

Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar

Transform - Transformation

Drum Club - Drums Are Dangerous

Drum Club - Sound System

Brainchild - Symmetry

Cygnus X - The Orange Theme

Albums

Cosmic Baby - Stellar Supreme

Cabaret Voltaire - International Language

Orbital - ?(Brown Album)

The list could be very much longer, but i have to eat now. :lol:

Abfahrt - come into my life (S.M.I.L.E version)

Blue Planet Corporation - midian

Juno Reactor - high energy protons (Orion mix)

Dance To Trance - we came in peace

DJ Hooligan - space girl

Caucasuss - our dream

Sven Väth - harlequin: the beauty and the beast

. . .

Hm, it's harder than I thought. I should check my home records for the remaining tracks :).

. . .

Abfahrt - come into my life (S.M.I.L.E version)

Blue Planet Corporation - midian

Juno Reactor - high energy protons (Orion mix)

Dance To Trance - we came in peace

DJ Hooligan - space girl

Caucasuss - our dream

Sven Väth - harlequin: the beauty and the beast

. . .

Hm, it's harder than I thought. I should check my home records for the remaining tracks :).

. . .

203166[/snapback]

The others are:

Quench - dreams - a legendary track that nobody mentioned!

Jam & Spoon - follow me - once again

DJ Hooligan - it's a dream song

P.S.: And there are many from Union Jack...