funky psytrance

Lepton

I'm looking for some funky psytrance like haltya, eraser vs yojalka (tarinat), salakavala, loopus in fabula.

202070[/snapback]

I haven't heard any of those... :(

But I find Infected Mushroom - Smahuta to be quite funky.

Thx towelie it's indeed that style I'm looking for. I already have all the texas faggott and kiwa cds. There must be more finish (or other) artists making this music maby to be found on the thixxndixx site but I havn't checked them all. Any help is welcome.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Koxbox - The Great Unknown album has funky tunes on it The Freat Unknown & Geomancer for example

The old Green Nuns sounds goa-funkadelik to me try :Octofunk,Conflict, Klunk

Otherwise try real guitar funk player as Bootsy Collins :D

Gïwa compilation, schizm, is good. Squaremeat, VA- Ultrapop, antiscarp stuff, Benza etc.

Actual funk: Pulp Fusion compilation series, Larry graham and... - my radio sure sounds good to me, Jimmy castor bunch, The Blackbyrds.

I'm also very interested of funky psytrance but there isn't that much of it. Popper Hnools track on ultrapop is funky, loopus tracks on the same comp. aren't funky at all.

------------------------------

hangover.....killme..........

the new tryptich track are very funky

and the solead ( new french project of tryptich and tetraktys) is realy good

a rmx of daddy cool ;)

I'm looking for some funky psytrance like haltya, eraser vs yojalka (tarinat), salakavala, loopus in fabula.

202070[/snapback]

geeze, i don't know any of the guys you listed, but check out some old synchro - if it's the funky beats/drum programming you're interested. "funk" means (to me) either the crazy guitar work or jumpy breakbeat.

geeze, i don't know any of the guys you listed, but check out some old synchro - if it's the funky beats/drum programming you're interested.  "funk" means (to me) either the crazy guitar work or jumpy breakbeat.

203202[/snapback]

Funk is a baseline that smells reaallly baad.

it smells funky u see..

actually i m not very good at labellin , among other things h he

to the point

i never totally understood the term funky since all these loopus in fabula, eraser, texas faggott style music sounds more psychedelic than funky to me...however if you pushed me to give a more detailed description of this style funky would probably not be on the list... sometimes it gets funny, more often it gets dark and unpredictable and cheesy and twisted and weird! yea i think weird is the word that best suits for me....!

so! the confusion cd by exogenic has eraser, texas faggot etc...but truly its not funky at all , at least not for me! but it is one of the cds that got me deeper, i have to admit ...it was one of the first compilations i 'got' into..and you know i think it has all the authentic psychedelic elements inside...melodies, hard basslines and twisted samples! it worked for me back then and a few days earlier it hit again!