my psytrance tracks !

• 2 weeks later...

well ure no help!!!!! haha. only asking cause after being on this forum, im thinking that i might have a different view on what's classified as "full-on psy" as the rest of u. i think your stuff is full on or at least borderline. i also get the impression that lots of u think full on is shit, and goa is the harder and better stuff. lots of people who like your tracks tho think goa is better. so im confused. im drunk so apoligize for my ignorance :D

well ure no help!!!!! haha. only asking cause after being on this forum, im thinking that i might have a different view on what's classified as "full-on psy" as the rest of u. i think your stuff is full on or at least borderline. i also get the impression that lots of u think full on is shit, and goa is the harder and better stuff.  lots of people who like your tracks tho think goa is better.  so im confused. im drunk so apoligize for my ignorance :D

325486[/snapback]

don't worry i'm a full-on lover lol :)

but i want to do a "mental music" with fx and sounds, because i don't know making good melodies lol

so next track will come in few weeks ;) stay connected :)

hello,

i'm here for ask you something, please vote for me here : (if you like what i do :)vote for secretside

it's a website where all artists are ranked, so for the develepment of the movement please vote :)

you must create a login (20sec) and you can vote for 10 personns so if the psytrance mouvment become bigger maybe we'll have more psytrance on radio or party :)

BoOm

• 1 month later...