my psytrance tracks !

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

ive just listened to zarbyland, very, very cool ! I wont give you a critique cos the whole tune is excellent. Its in my playlist and it's better than a lot of bought trance i have heard.

I am now downloading some more of your stuff and ting from your site.

cheers, look forward to the cd coming out.

ian

This sound relly nice!

Quite weird and wicked, and thats good ;) The thing I dont like is the vocalsamples, like StarWars and LOTR, sounds kinda lame IMO.

Otherwise I have to say that this kind of psy is the best stuff to play on the dancefloor.

So keep ut the good work, you definatly have talant! ;)

Heya1! :D

great mastering you definatly got talent nice sound (not so pro in my opinion)

you should work on your beats (groove) it is too monotonic(always the same) you should change it from time to time ....

about the bass line the same you should keep ur track worm i mean change it all the time ...

and i really like the part the you make it all like 3rd note this is cool i like this kind of parts

any way good work almost perfect mastering

keep doing music its importent!!!!!

well Good luck with ur music

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people, im new to this forum right not, so hang with me, besides im pretty drunk right now to know what the hell im typing, but anyways, i've been seeing these forums for quite some time now and decided to join it. I downloaded dec0ders song i am the lord and secretsides's zarbyland, and honestly you guys have talent, congratulations. However to be completely honest with you guys, let me just first put it this way. I've been out there, I've played with the big ones, GMS, 1200 Mics, Astrix, Psysex, Atomic Pulse...bla bla bla, I own a record label in mexico city and brasil, LittleCity records, and i've made psytrance projects with 1200 mics brasil tour guitarrist dj dudu (u-men), the point is, honestly honestly you guys, both of you have the cut for artists, i dont know how much time you have been working on your stuff but honestly its good, however, conentrate more on sound quality, and synthesis, really try getting the prefect sounding basses and drums and everything, also the synths! If you could change some stuff around, add more quality synthesis to your projects I would be more than glad to listen to it. Im a talent hunter if you could call it, and my personal favorite is fullon trance. So focus people, and good luck, if you guys want to contact me my email is doomz00@yahoo.com.mx, and my site for now is www.freewebs.com/beatlabstudios there are some tutorials there that might help you out.

feel free to ask me ANY questions, and contact me at any time. my msn is scubee2002@hotmail.com

good luck and good job.

ps. dec0der...add changes, lots more changes on your melody, and change that kick and bass. let me know if you want any tips.

ciao

very nice indeed.

Plasma gun is also my favourite, smooth melodies. Just a little more crazier melodies and it'd be perfect :D

keep it up!

• 6 months later...
Guest al3xandar

hello i'm back from hollidays with a nex website and new tracks, reply are welome, have fun :)

http://secretside.free.fr

305487[/snapback]

great great!

I have been expecting your new tracks cause I like your early work so much!!

THANKS !!