looking for that rare "super-melodic-psy" stuff !

Adam

yeah i know, another topic: "looking for" ... !!

I searched through the site though and i didn't really find anything like what i'm looking for..

I'm looking for some ultra-melodic stuff, but not the same melodic as Astral or Ypsilon5 (redundant example, ypsilon5 sounds almost exactly like Astral!!) or misted muppets or blue vortex.. It's kind of hard to explain, that's why i call it "rare"..

I'm looking for music on the limit of the psytrance, but not leaning towards popular melodic trance (like Tiesto, kai tracid, oakenfold, nu-nrg, blank and jones etc etc) .. In other words some really pur melodic sounds with a faint of psy, just enough so you can call it psytrance.. It has to throw you in another world like psytrance does, but in a emotionnal psy-world.. !! It doesn't really matters how fast it is, or how old, or what "sub-style" it is..

i know, i know, it's hard to figure out what i'm talking about !! It's hard to explain and my first langage isn't english so that doesn't help !!

Here are some tracks similar to what i'm looking for:

Uni: "biblove"

Uni: "departure"

(the whole uni: la movin' album is right in my tastes, but these 2 tracks are more like what i'm talking about right now)

Imperial project: "act of violence" (Imperial project as more really good stuff too)

Lani: "Iry's incantation"

Lani: "our way to the sun"

(the whole lani album "our way to the sun is pretty close from what i'm talking about, but not as close as Uni "biblove", not as original..)

Psygone: "salvi da tori" (a little bit)

Silent Sphere: "electric"

Silent Sphere: "Chillum"

Synsun: "Zygote" (symphonic adventures is a brilliant album!)

Synsun: lots more

Star sound orchestra as some..

Infected mushroom: "bombat" (track 9 on IM the supervisor)

Infected Mushroom: "elevation"

Silent Sphere: Track 1 on "in lighting sphere" (unreleased) The track as a sample of "lords of the rings".. Awesome track really !

"track 10" on that same album ..

Boom Shiva made some awesome tracks like i'm talking about too

Tara-in-project: "kontrollgeraet"

There's more but i'm a little tired to dig for more !

It looks like i got a whole bunch of it but i wrote almost everything i got for that specific kind i'm looking for..

Feel free to suggest if you know any more !!

By the way i'm not just looking for that ultra-melodic on the verge of psytrance, but also for any good good melodic psytrance !!

Maybe the album Waves Of Sound from Yahel will suit you? I like it a lot and it is full of melodies but still with psy touch.

The titles I'will suggest aren't so rare but classics :

Passenger - For All Mankind

Power Source - Cosmic Waves

MFG - New Kind Of World

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Oforia - Delirious

Psygone - Optimistique

Yahel - For The People

Luminus - Hypnotica

Chi-A.D. - Infinitism

Ra - To Sirius

Emuna - Emuna

Zorba - Zorba

if it doesn't matter which sub catergory why don't you try nitzhonot... it think there isn't any faster and more super ultra melodic trance then this style... not my cup of tea though :rolleyes: ...but still...

I love MFG and Muses rapt !!

But these aren't the kind i'm looking for right now, even if it's really good melodic !

Same thing for Yahel..

I'm still waiting for that Emuna album, i've been told lots of times i'd like it..

Instead of that i already got everything you said seraph !! Like you said they're all classics, and i love classics !! :D

I'll give nitzhonot a try, i might like it !!

I heard Oliver lieb in the past, long time ago and i didn't really like it, but my tastes changed so i might like it now !!!

Keep on going !!!

:D

[albums]

Etnica - Alien Protein (album)

Earth Nation - Live (album)

Tandu - Multimoods (album)

Darshan - Awakening (album)

Der Dritte Raum - Mental Modulator (album)

[tracks]

Prana vs. Amanite FX - Black Rain

Nemisis - Snake Dance

Spicelab - We got Spice (Humate remix)

Vernon - Wonderer (Son Kite remix)

Yahel - Avalanche

dont forget

sunrise : the antidote on an old TIP V/A

and moonweed and shakta on celtic record

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

if it's emotionnal melodic psychedlic trance you're searchin about, i advice you these tracks:

California Sunshine - Jajo & Coming Home

Tarsis-Melt (Imagination Instrumental version)

Astrological - Zyrkon

Morphem - Hypnotone (cydonia remix)

XDream - Rain , Children Of The Last Generation & Transylvania Xpress

Chi AD - Exit Eternity

nearly all from Vibrasphere

Astralasia - Alien Love Song

If it corresponds to your search , i can give you more names

Ok Adam, what about these ones then :

Terra Ferma - Turtle Crossing

Art Of Trance - Wildlife On One

Terra Ferma - Adventures Of...

Art Of Trance - Voice Of Earth

This 4 albums are cream crop of Platipus trance, you should get them both if you like spiritual, tribal, melodic trance.

There is also Quietman - Shhhh! from Platipus as well...and Cygnus X - Hypermetrical, pretty good Eye Q release...

Yeah cygnus-x hypermetrical i just awesome !!

I listened that album sooo much and i still like it ! And i still listen to it !!

I like your recommendations seraph, these are three groups i never heard before !

I'll check it out for sure !!

That nitzhonot is impossible to find !! On what label is it ?

Lotus bleu you put on some good suggestions but they don't exactly fit to what i'm looking for.. I don't know about tarsis though, i never heard it i think.. I'll check it out and i'll give some news !!

Just listened the Emuna album ..

Niiiiccee !! I can't believe i never heard it before !

It kind of enters the category of music i'm looking for in this topic..

It actually sounds like good old Trance before Popular Trance and Psytrance were two distinct styles.. I really like old Trance sound..

Thanks for suggesting that album !

tatsu already suggested this, but im going to second it and strongly suggest Yahel - Waves of sound...im also a person who finds a whole different trip purely within the melodies of certain tracks, and i swear, this album will play with your emotions in every way imaginable...u've got really dark tracks, tracks that have a certain ambiguity about them (neither sad nor happy...maybe both..)...

ontop of it, the production values are amazing, and while the melodies are quite prominent at all time, there are always these sub melodies, or sub layers of sounds that are provide pure psychedelic bliss...depending on what your mind and soul chooses to focus on..

other yahel cds are also quite good..yahel - hallucinate, is maybe slightly less melodic, while yahel - private collection does an amazing job of balancing between trance, psy, and progressive stuff..

some really good tracks id recommend in general are:

yahel - hallucinate

yahel - avalanche

yahel - voyage

yahel - last man in the universe

yahel - going up

enjoy!

sorry my bad...

if u're interested u can download one of my tracks...u might like it if u like the yahel type sound...the beginning of the track kind of drags on but at about 2 minutes or so in...i dont even know..the track changes mood and it gets real melodic and layered..

anyways, just click the link below that says ABN experience, and download the track called "Into the Deep"

just a suggestion if u're looking for new music..

peace!

Maybe you also want to try the Eyal Barkan album Mr. Clubtrance. It is ultra melodic and there is also a track with Yahel on it. It is more trance than psy (or not psy at all) but with very beautifull melodies.

That nitzhonot is impossible to find !!  On what label is it ?

202456[/snapback]

nitzhonot is a style of trance so If you don't know any names you won't find anything fast...

some examples

- most shiva shidapu stuff like... 'the light of shidapu'...

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sst/sst1cd003.html

others are the pzatzot releases 1,2,3... you will find some very first astrix tracks there that will suprise you :blink: ...

all so new releases...

va - unicorn - good mood (2004)

va - uplifting experience (2004)

like I said it before it's not my trance but it is ultra melodic and fast trust me... so melodic that it's annoyes me...

yeah that's right i heard a few songs from eyal barkan with Yahel but i didn't know he made an album by himself ! That would definately be good !

haha i know why now i didn't find anything on nitzhonot !

I never heard that term before and i'd even less think it's a kind of trance !!!

I'll inform myself a little more on that style and i'll listen to some, i might like it. or not.. ! thanks anyway ! I love to discover new music.. Especially with all that crap full-on released 10000 times a year, i'm really thirsty for anything new and original, and even better on top of that Melodic !! :D

Like synsun which was an amazing surprise for me !

Uni, Lani and "Im the supervisor" too (and a bunch of other ones) this year were amazing ! I think melodic is entering a great era !

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

i think Green House Effect (project of Sandman) could suit you better than the names i told you at first after considering your last messages.

Yeah green house effect is actually pretty good..

I heard it fast before but never really had a chance to have an album on my own !!

The suggestions you made before didn't really suit, like you said, what i was looking for.. Thanks for that last one though, i'll try to put my hand on it so i can listen to it more carefully !!!

Just listening eyal Barkan: V.I.P and it's pretty good so far !!

Can't find Mr.CLubtrance, is it older than VIP ? I guess so, VIp has been made in 2003..

I was thinking to another one really melodic and it's..... ahhh crap i forgot again !! Why do i always forget the name of that artist!!! I'll write it when i remember !!! :P

yeah that's right i heard a few songs from eyal barkan with Yahel but i didn't know he made an album by himself !  That would definately be good !

haha i know why now i didn't find anything on nitzhonot !

I never heard that term before and i'd even less think it's a kind of trance !!!

202655[/snapback]

euhm... eyal barkan is 100% nitzhonot... just like cyan...