Kundalini

Acido Domingo

One of the first Flying Rhino discs I bought around '95/'96...somehow it got lost on a party. It was a black maxi with the small old-style Flying Rhino logo in orange and one of the tracks was called "Kundalini". Loved it, can't find it any more. Any ideas, maybe a compilation it might be on?

One of the first Flying Rhino discs I bought around '95/'96...somehow it got lost on a party. It was a black maxi with the small old-style Flying Rhino logo in orange and one of the tracks was called "Kundalini". Loved it, can't find it any more. Any ideas, maybe a compilation it might be on?

201764[/snapback]

I believe that is James Munro and someone else. I have that vinyl at home in Sweden hehehe. I know exactly which one you are talking about, its frikkin wicked :) Its called Kundalini EP.

The tracks are:

1 Placebo

2 Rasa

3 Interzone

After a little research you can find Placebo on Roy Aquarius - Indian Beats (Aquarius Records). You can find it on several compilations actually, one that might not be so hard to find is Various - Trancentral Volume Two (Kickin Records)

Interzone you can find on this compilation, Various - Sun Trip - Third Phase

Rasa I cant find on any compilation, you will have to get the Vinyl again I am affraid, or if someone ripped it.

Hope it helps a bit atleast

I believe that is James Munro and someone else. I have that vinyl at home in Sweden hehehe. I know exactly which one you are talking about, its frikkin wicked :) Its called Kundalini EP.

The tracks are:

1 Placebo

2 Rasa

3 Interzone

Yeeeahhhh! Man, you do know your stuff inside out! That's exactly the one. I'll try to get some of the compilations -- pity Rasa wasn't republished anywhere as I'm quite sure it was my favorite on the disk. There I can only hope for a rip as I don't think any shop would still sell me 10yo vinyl, I've already looked in a lot of places.

Anyway, it helped a lot already, thanx! :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is really great 12"

And maybe baby.... I may have 2 copies of this. i will check, And if i have, You can buy, the copy Ï will check my rec´s

Thanks, m8! But only when I get back to colder climates---I wouldn't trust our mail service here to deliver vinyl undamaged. It's hard enough in the tropical temperatures, and then with the way they treat parcels... :/

Well thats fine for mee =)

UI ´m going to india within a Week... I will be back in sweden probably around in the middle of februari... We can make it then...

BUT !!! You have to remind me on this one later next year.... I havce a Lousy memory =O)

Cheers / f