What's your favorite artist name?

Ormion

DROIDSECT!!!!

Damn it sounds so fucking nice! Like Droid and Insect at the same time.Too bad they changed it to the more cheesy Digital Talk.

OSOM. Very bad,I suppose it sounds like Awesome.

Some more:

CHARASMATIX

TEGMA

XV KILIST

EXAILE

DROIDLOCK

SIENIS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom ... such a fucking cool name, hehehe, I'm sure there were a lot of more or less illegal substances involved in its creation :P

Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom ... such a fucking cool name, hehehe, I'm sure there were a lot of more or less illegal substances involved in its creation :P

201716[/snapback]

Yeah, it is pretty original. Like that too..

Pardon me, seems that my initial assumption of these two, apparently separate, names to be typed as a singular entity appears to have been a hasty one, and regrettably, a wrong one at that. However I was duly informed of the correct nature and use of these two upon a sneak-peek -visit to your website, skipper. Kindly accept the sincerest of apologies.

Keep it up, whatever it is you're doing.

Green Nuns Of The Revolution ( The Best Name Ever )

Yeah! B) Mittelstandskinder right after that. I wouldn't read BOTFB as a group name if I didn't know it is one, so it loses a bit. Hadn't heard of Droidlock b4, but I like it. Some more:

Higher Intelligence Agency

Klangstrahler

Kopfuss Resonator

Texas Faggott (especially together with their only disc I know: "Pilluminati cunt roll" :))

Unconscious Collective

Naked Tourist

"Infected Mushroom" is too psy-standard for my taste, almost like "Space Tribe" or "Shiva Shandra". References to hallucinogens or Indian mythology suck, although the really old groups are excused :)

Sorry, that's about as lame as they come (one can hope).

201728[/snapback]

You dont have to apologize mate, I asked for that hehehe. Anyways, maybe I should have put it on 2 separate lines.

For me the best Group/Artist names are (I do like my own ones a lot):

Mittelstandkinder Ohne Strohm

Psyko Disko

Ticon (Because if you pronounce it in southern swenglish "Taijkon", you get the name of a very famous gypsy family in sweden hehe)

Der Dritte Raum

and of course Eat Static is a cool name too hehe. Texas Faggot is pretty funny as well hehehehe. My favourite releasename must be:

Pelinpala - My cd landed on the nextdoor neighbours dog hahahaha

The Antidote

XV Kilist

Three Point Turn

Rinkadink

OOOD ('Out of Our Own Dimension' if I'm not mistaken - if I am, it sucks)

Ghreg on Earth

So what about the worst names? :)

Here is a few:

Space Cat

Space Monkey

Silicon Sound

Psypilot

Eskimo (wtf?!)

Alien Project

Out Of Our Depth I believe.

201790[/snapback]

yes, you are right hehe :) really nice guys they are too. Met them when I was playing at a Tribe of Frog party :)

Are they still making music then? I like their albums but I can't remember any new stuff. Maybe on a comp I bought at the beginning of the year. Can't tell at the moment.