here goes one really forgetable question

dee#2

have you ever while driving and listeng to psy, and stop and then acelerate again, the music pump it intensity up... like if it where in sync, or when your really fast and then you go faster, and music star going faster at the same time,,,,,, (it really get more interesting if your high),,, it feels really good... it makes my heart goes faster, hhehe... see? it was a really forgetable question....

Yes, of yes. I think most of us have all done this before. :D

have you ever while driving and listeng to psy, and  stop and then acelerate again, the music pump it intensity up... like if it where in sync, or when your really fast and then you go faster, and music star going faster at the same time,,,,,,  (it really get more interesting if your high),,, it feels really good... it makes my heart goes faster, hhehe... see? it was a really forgetable question....

201409[/snapback]

yeah, and it gets really "psychedelic" when all those flashing blue lights starts to appear in your rearview mirror ;-)

what is about to mentioned is one of the most irresponsible things i have ever done. i was 20, i was on a lot of acid at the time and i definitely do not condone this, nor would i myself do it again......it was also damn fun.

my mate and i took my dads 4x4 and went camping. but somehow for some mysterious reason we started tripping before we even arrived. we decided to take things off road. pumping the psytrance, heads full of acid, driving the 4x4 like it was stolen , doing doughnuts, wheelspins, going mad (literally), and eventually i

came spinning around a bend on the dirt road and nearly collided with another 4x4. but being on acid i beleived (and i honestly did) that i was Collin McCray. in a slit second i pulled the hand brake up and did broad-sided past the other car. missing it by like a couple of inches. then it was a matter of speed and leaving the scene of the quazzi-crime and the other confused and angered vehicle in my dust. i cannot describe the rush i got from this. we all packed out laughing, knowing we had just almost killed ourselves seemed intensly funny. i have learned from this. i know now it was wrong. but damn...it was fun.

Who doesn't like driving to music? It's dangerous though, and everytime I do this and have to stop because of some slowpoke, my road-rage-o-meter shoots through the roof.