Fractal , Abstract Psyart masters needed!

AmithabaBuddha

Hello everyone ,

im having some trouble to get a good cover for my album so if you think you´re a master of Fractal / Psyart please dont hesitate and contact me.

Im also searching for a webmaster to produce my homepage , help is much appreciated.

Thanks for reading this ,

Filipe.

Hey Filipe, I know great fractal art site and maybe you can get some help there. It is called DEVIAN ART and it has everything that human brain can produce from sheer creativity. From digital art, to landscapes, photography, fractal and abstract design...The site is www.deviantart.com. ENJOY ! ;) There is also www.fractalus.com but most of them are older fractals but nevermind, the sites are great anyway to look and enjoy.

Hey Filipe, I know great fractal art site and maybe you can get some help there. It is called DEVIAN ART and it has everything that human brain can produce from sheer creativity. From digital art, to landscapes, photography, fractal and abstract design...The site is www.deviantart.com. ENJOY ! ;) There is also www.fractalus.com but most of them are older fractals but nevermind, the sites are great anyway to look and enjoy.

201330[/snapback]

thanks for the help mate , but im looking for a custom one ;)