Dj Eskimo

Digital Psyence

Does anyone know where i can download (legal) Dj Eskimo's Voodoo people remix of the Prodigy's Voodoo people?

It's a very great number and i miss it  :(

201122[/snapback]

ive contacted a few shops in the hopes of actually buying it on cd (i buy 95% of all my trance, the other 5% is stuff that is unreleased and you HAVE to download it, otherwise youll never hear it) and basically that tune is unreleased. you cannot buy it coz it was never put onto cd.

if you want to get it. download soul seek (http://www.slsknet.org/) install it, seatch for it, and nick it from there. thats how i did it. i dont think that its illegal because it has no licensing since it was never released. i could be totally wrong though.

wicked tune btw.

ive contacted a few shops in the hopes of actually buying it on cd (i buy 95% of all my trance, the other 5% is stuff that is unreleased and you HAVE to download it, otherwise youll never hear it) and basically that tune is unreleased. you cannot buy it coz it was never put onto cd.

if you want to get it. download soul seek (http://www.slsknet.org/) install it, seatch for it, and nick it from there. thats how i did it. i dont think that its illegal because it has no licensing since it was never released. i could be totally wrong though.

wicked tune btw.

201171[/snapback]

Hey, thanks a lot :)

I'll try it :)

its not released because its propably remixed (raped) without permission .. goddamn lame remixes  :angry:

201216[/snapback]

its not a lame remix, i doubt he could afford the royalty payments for using the voodoo people sound samples. its a very very good tune and excellently put together. far from lame mate

its not a lame remix, i doubt he could afford the royalty payments for using the voodoo people sound samples.  its a very very good tune and excellently put together. far from lame mate

201226[/snapback]

Hey Ov3rdos3 don't you think it sounds like the guitar in the start screams "download, download, download" :)

Serious, i think it sounds like that.....pretty cool B)

Hey Ov3rdos3 don't you think it sounds like the guitar in the start screams "download, download, download"  :)

Serious, i think it sounds like that.....pretty cool  B)

201238[/snapback]

i just think he uses very cool little sounds and effects in the tune and when it gets going its quite a stormer. nah its weird one of eskimos best tunes isnt actually available for purchase.

i got that. u can have it as soon as i own a pc, which is in about a week or two. unless u use some sharing prog

edit: whats this bout not being released? i got it on the lost promo cd

201514[/snapback]

i phoned and spoke to a few psytrance suppliers and all of them told me it was never officially released on a compilation or album.

a promo cd isnt a commercially available cd as far as i know. did you buy it in the shops or something? where could i get it from?

• 2 months later...

I can send you the song if you want to, just write me and we talk about it, so we can connected at the same time, and i can send you the song, Im from mexico. my emai is bpmsystem@yahoo.com

and my icq number is 56032877

seeya

He used the great melodies that were already in the original.. but he did put an awesome bassline underneath that,. great percussion and plenty of new effects and melodysweeps :D just an overall improvement imo!

He used the great melodies that were already in the original.. but he did put an awesome bassline underneath that,. great percussion and plenty of new effects and melodysweeps :D just an overall improvement imo!

214830[/snapback]

Yeah, there's not much else you can do with this already great track without ruining it. God damn, now it's ten years ago when i bought the "Voodoo People"-single, and it still kicks like hell, no matter if it's the original or in psy B)