Ned Flanders?

Ov3rdos3

ok, i really need the name of this tune. its a fairly new tune, couple of months old at the most. at the break it has some guy saying somthing along the lins of "fish and chips, mary f***ig poppins, this is London" and then it has ned flanders voice saying "sure, i'd be happy to help, what can i doo-diddly-diddly....(it morphs and goes all fuctup). any suggestions. i also has quite an uplifting little melody after the break. nice tune.

Yeah, kathmandu speak the truth... It's from the excellent Schizm compilation and the track you're looking for is Derango  Secret Surroundings...

My review here...

DeathPosture 

200960[/snapback]

thats what im looking for! you guys rocks man!

JUST found that the same

"fish and chips, mary f***ig poppins, this is London" and then it has ned flanders voice saying "sure, i'd be happy to help, what can i doo-diddly-diddly....(it morphs and goes all fuctup).

is in TIP-RED cd track: 2. Fir Cough NISSIMIYANI VS MELOVSKYS

and that track has a sample from the panic in paradise- xdream as well

;)

• 1 month later...

Derang-Secret Suroundings>>Best Track Of 2004 in my oppinion!!!! :D

which episode is it?

209807[/snapback]

its the one where homer eats this super chilli at a festival of sorts and goes into a deep trance and everything goes all psychedelic (hence neds voice going all wierd) excellent episode. one of the few psychedelic episodes of the simpsons.

Yeah, kathmandu speak the truth... It's from the excellent Schizm compilation and the track you're looking for is Derango  Secret Surroundings...

My review here...

DeathPosture 

200960[/snapback]

Any idea where this album is available? From your review, it sounds like it would be right up my street :)