nepal, kathmandu

isis

does anybody know if there`s something like a scene in nepal? t6oday i found some goa compilation cd`s and i asked the man at the shop if he knew if there where any party`s but he think`s there aren`t any :(

i will be here the next 5 months so would be nice...

lore

x

does anybody know if there`s something like a scene in nepal? t6oday i found some goa compilation cd`s  and i asked the man at the shop if he knew if there where any party`s but he think`s there aren`t any :(

i will be here the next 5 months so would be nice...

lore

x

200618[/snapback]

g'day isis,

not very sure but have heard, a place in thamel called 'funky buddha' plays some psy tunes... may be the people in there would know more.

then there might be some out door parties near the phewa lake, pokhara or on the banks of trishuli river or the everest base camp. (may be the not at the base camp) :huh:

the winters starting soon, so may be not much out doors. or else the dashain and tihar festivals are here, hope you have a good time.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Isis!

I'm going to Nepal next Sunday! I'll be in Chitwan until January, and then travelling round Kathmandu Valley.

I love trance (and drum&bass!), so I'm searching for any party too! Have you know any place there? Please, answer me to my email if you can: ainatomia@gmail.com

Kisses!

• 2 weeks later...

i`m here now for 7 weeks. and i enjoyed evereything so much that i didn`t mis trance at all. the festivals (tihar) are great !!! :)

indeed, i found ouot that thefunky buddha in thamel has a psy-trance night every friday.

didn`t find any out-door parties yet. but thats probbly because of the winter season.

but in pokhara and kathmandu are many cd-shop were you can find psy-trance and you`ll here it for sure if you walk by :)

nepal derai manparcha :)

wicked,

hey spacecake man. are you a nepalese too,? cause i am.

nice to meet a fellow Nepalien.

hey isis and aiina: a mate of mine who listens to psy has just left for nepal, he should be aware of the parties etc. you can contact him on thereisspirit@hotmail.com (hope he doesn't mind posting his email address on the net :D )